Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Closing Shop helps to Quick Sell???

Is Closing Shop helps to Quick Sell???

Is Closing your shop for days/weeks really helps to quick sell all dishes? I have about 70 counters that I want to sell out quickly because of the non stop goals and side goals. I would love it if all dishes will sell out. I don?t want to remove any item, decoration just to place another counter for new food. Sorry for the rant but maybe I?m not the only one having this kind of selfish issues lol... thanks

Rhino Keeper
    To sell dishes quickly you should have the tables and chairs very close to the cash register and door. If you want to take it a step further, have more than one door and cash register and a cluster of tables surrounding them.

At the moment I have 2 doors & 2 cash registers and 15 tables for each register and the bakery is divided in 2 so customers don’t walk a long distance to get to the other side of the bakery. I’m considering adding a 3rd door & register. I’m more concerned about making more money quickly to expand my bakery.

But if you really want to sell everything, just stop baking and let customers finish all the food.

Rhino Keeper
    You said “closing the bakery” though. I hope you don’t mean blocking the doors, because you won’t make a dime that way.

... and the game is not designed for doors blocking it helps nothing, the food goes out same way as with open door.

as ms. baker said, best way is to have optimal layout.
    you may want to check this thread to see what we mean
    (it's for restaurant story, but works exactly same way in bakery story too):
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...without-maths)

Thank you all for taking time to reply

Sorry I forgot to add that my bakery layout is in “T” layout, tables and chairs were all close together.

I just wanted to know if there is any more ways to quick sell, because I have read somewhere that closing the bakery ‘blocking the door’ may cause a quick sell. So guessed there is no way.

I will try that msbaker9081, placing one more register and door.

Thank you everyone for your time ��

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    ... and the game is not designed for doors blocking it helps nothing, the food goes out same way as with open door.

as ms. baker said, best way is to have optimal layout.
    you may want to check this thread to see what we mean
    (it's for restaurant story, but works exactly same way in bakery story too):
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...without-maths)
    That’s what my bakery layout is, same with my RS ...thanks

Fashion Designer
    I've had neighbors who said they sold food much quicker by blocking the door, but it didn't work for me.

I'm making Christmas food. I want the gems & like my cartoon peeps to eat current-holiday food.

When Christmas is over, I'll pitch out a bunch of counters.

Once you've made too much food, with too many counters, it's impossible to get rid of it unless you make NO food (not even to complete a goal) and just wait until it's gone. The goals are just coming too hard & fast to empty counters.

I know what you mean. I ve have done it before. It does work but you have to make sure a lot of your neighbors tip you everyday. Then after a week open the door, close the game in your device. Then open game and most if not all of your food should be gone or most of it.
    Last edited by JWsis2; 11-30-17 at 05:41 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Since everything has become so expensive,
    I have stopped baking after goals.
    I went from double digits in $ to below $4 mil.

It's getting to where you can't afford to spend for
    those extra deco items you may really enjoy!!
    Like extra tables, chairs, displays. Just ridiculous!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyEna View Post
    Since everything has become so expensive,
    I have stopped baking after goals.
    I went from double digits in $ to below $4 mil.

It's getting to where you can't afford to spend for
    those extra deco items you may really enjoy!!
    Like extra tables, chairs, displays. Just ridiculous!!
    True story! My coins have dwindled quickly as well. My ovens sit quietly and are mostly unused. It's sad that we can't even bake in a game called bakery story.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast