Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: COLOSSEUM: Abominabull - 2017 Nov 28

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHome20 View Post
    The Colosseum is also on android now
    I have it on my android. You may need to update your game. 335 battles in 38 days is a hair under 9 wins a day. It requires more gems to continue the streak too. So I have found the colosseum useful as a reference rather than the battle area. Since we are getting so many new elements, and we need to hatch so many I find it harder to keep track of them as my forest grows. Plus I play on IOS and android, and I can;t remember which account has one which ones. So I'm trying to raise my new elements and I try them out in the colosseum. I don't ever expect to win one so it makes it fun rather than a chore.

Fashion Designer
    If i delete my game and redownload it will i loose everything... ? How does it work, i dont want to loose my gems etc

Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    If i delete my game and redownload it will i loose everything... ? How does it work, i dont want to loose my gems etc
    As long as you log on with your Storm8 id and password you shouldn't loose anything. Just make sure you remember them before hand. You can find your I.d in the settings in the game.

Fashion Designer
    I got it..thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    I have it on my android. You may need to update your game. 335 battles in 38 days is a hair under 9 wins a day. It requires more gems to continue the streak too. So I have found the colosseum useful as a reference rather than the battle area. Since we are getting so many new elements, and we need to hatch so many I find it harder to keep track of them as my forest grows. Plus I play on IOS and android, and I can;t remember which account has one which ones. So I'm trying to raise my new elements and I try them out in the colosseum. I don't ever expect to win one so it makes it fun rather than a chore.

I asked about this a week or so ago and they are doing slow rollout for Android. Some have it and some don't. I don't and I have the last update. From what I was told it will just appear in your game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranlink14606 View Post
    I asked about this a week or so ago and they are doing slow rollout for Android. Some have it and some don't. I don't and I have the last update. From what I was told it will just appear in your game.
    I had like a different picture on my game that ive always had since i downloaded it, i believe it was a valentines picture and i downloaded the original looking one from playstore and it loaded right up signed in already and had the videos and colosseum in it... looks just like IOS now, and i can now see different habitats and animals i couldnt before (apple gem bomb realm) its crazy how it was so different!
    But now im also having issues with things loading slowly and all weirdly, im hoping it stops!

Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    Isn?t it 3 bells a day because 888 divided by 335 is 2.6?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    Isn?t it 3 bells a day because 888 divided by 335 is 2.6?
    How do you get to 888???
    It's 335 points we need to collect. If you didn't make it to a streak 5 you need to collect 335 points in 38 days. That's 8.8 a day
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    How do you get to 888???
    It's 335 points we need to collect. If you didn't make it to a streak 5 you need to collect 335 points in 38 days. That's 8.8 a day
    You need to convert the days into hours right?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    You need to convert the days into hours right?
    If that works for you, you can do that. I can't say i play every hour so, I have made a list with 9 winning streaks a day average. It doesnt matters how we do it, we need to finish it in 38 days. Good luck to you too.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19