View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

12 15.00%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

55 68.75%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

70 87.50%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.25%
  • Wassail Pot

15 18.75%
  • Tuneful Tile

6 7.50%
  • Poinsettias

15 18.75%
  • FaLaLaLamb

42 52.50%
  • Glitzen

45 56.25%
  • Wassail Wren

28 35.00%
  • Food

31 38.75%
  • Realm Runes

40 50.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 7.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Seasonal Sounds - 2017 Nov 28 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Welp. After spending oodles of gems ive almost made it to community prizes, which have strangely been out of reach for a long time now. I used to love the WE, i suppose getting the lamb and candy mane are good...but i guess no glitzen without spending 25 on a value pack! Wish they'd make these more obtainable again and bring back the fun... just hope i can get festive foal...and cant wait til this fey foal is off my screen...since i got every fairy including king and queen but no spring! Hmmmm probably bc it was a WE, one i wish i would have spent some extra on to get to the finish.. fingers and toes crossed for better luck the rest of the year!
    Last edited by miadoubled; 12-04-17 at 10:03 AM.

Edit: I actually got the candy maze, too yesterday. But I am shocked - I only got 250 points for it and I will only get 250 for raising it to lv 10. WHAT is this thing common and we just are unlucky. This thing should be worth 1500 or sth!! And stupid question: I thought I was out of reach for the last prize cause I didnt get the limited animals... now I finally got one and Im still outta reach - So HOW will I ever get the last prize without spending gems?! -.-
    God, I hate WE now.
    Wish the last prize was ugly

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    Edit: I actually got the candy maze, too yesterday. But I am shocked - I only got 250 points for it and I will only get 250 for raising it to lv 10. WHAT is this thing common and we just are unlucky. This thing should be worth 1500 or sth!! And stupid question: I thought I was out of reach for the last prize cause I didnt get the limited animals... now I finally got one and Im still outta reach - So HOW will I ever get the last prize without spending gems?! -.-
    God, I hate WE now.
    Wish the last prize was ugly
    Oh, there is NO possible way to get last one without spending over like 800 gems. IT SUCKS - they have totally ruined the world events. I used to love them - now I utterly despise them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Oh, there is NO possible way to get last one without spending over like 800 gems. IT SUCKS - they have totally ruined the world events. I used to love them - now I utterly despise them.
    I agree, I'm done with spending gems EVERY EVENT and still not completing it! DONE!

Executive Chef
    I agree as well, doesn't look like I'll get to Glitzen either, I refuse to be a sucker to this game any longer. It's changed, and for the worse..way too greedy for virtual animals and game too crashy to even ensure longevity to know you will get to enjoy the animals you PAY for. You can no longer be diligent and work hard to earn reward, it's buy buy buy Pffft

And fix the game reverting back issue, it's happening constant! When battling, planting, breeding, mining, and even the wheel! I did a pay spin, pyro pony started running and the timer came up! Didn't get to spin for one I PAID for! Ridiculous

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I agree as well, doesn't look like I'll get to Glitzen either, I refuse to be a sucker to this game any longer. It's changed, and for the worse..way too greedy for virtual animals and game too crashy to even ensure longevity to know you will get to enjoy the animals you PAY for. You can no longer be diligent and work hard to earn reward, it's buy buy buy Pffft

And fix the game reverting back issue, it's happening constant! When battling, planting, breeding, mining, and even the wheel! I did a pay spin, pyro pony started running and the timer came up! Didn't get to spin for one I PAID for! Ridiculous
    Agreed! They have gotten too greedy. World events are impossible - not worth it. With recent things- you need to get at least halfway from 3rd individual prize to 4 individual prize to get enough tokens for those 2 animals.. - and even THAT is impossible without gems.

Basically with 1 event they have made impossible, they make the whole months thing entirely pointless for most of the players. No one would feel motivated to try harder for the rest of the month as they have failed to get even through FIRST event.

Also - making us breed fire/nature during World event - worst combination EVER. We need to collect as many hours as possible, and we get like entire army of 3 hour timers. If they won't fix things - I'm also done playing. Not worth it anymore - as it is impossible anyway.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-04-17 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word filtered by forum system- inappropriate language

Fashion Designer
    Even with gems i have not made it to half way between 4&5 for the presents! Ughhhh

Rhino Keeper
    Well I just got Glitzen 15 hrs on my nest. But I know without speed breeding for Candy Mane and Yule Mule I would not have. Between both was about 450 gems. But I really wanted it. Now I am finally relaxing with a cup of tea looking out my window watching my beautiful Hummingbirds drink from the feeders. So very calming and beautiful!!
    Last edited by gramland; 12-04-17 at 02:41 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gramland View Post
    Well I just got Glitzen 15 hrs on my nest. But I know without speed breeding for Candy Mane and Yule Mule I would not have. Between both was about 450 gems. But I really wanted it. Now I am finally relaxing with a cup of tea looking out my window watching my beautiful Hummingbirds drink from the feeders. So very calming and beautiful!!
    That sounds so nice congrats on Glitzen.. hope u have more tea I'm coming over

Rhino Keeper
    Miss the days when World Events were so easy. Just keeping nests full growing food and evo flower going, breeding and hatching. We even got free habitats included!. Now kind of stressful and takes up to much time.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast