View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

12 15.00%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

55 68.75%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

70 87.50%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.25%
  • Wassail Pot

15 18.75%
  • Tuneful Tile

6 7.50%
  • Poinsettias

15 18.75%
  • FaLaLaLamb

42 52.50%
  • Glitzen

45 56.25%
  • Wassail Wren

28 35.00%
  • Food

31 38.75%
  • Realm Runes

40 50.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 7.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Seasonal Sounds - 2017 Nov 28 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jovianbodie View Post
    Seeing as the points are so unrealistically high, why not give us a boost option like in the leader board event, or do you just not want us to have the animals/prizes? 😒
    I think that's an awesome idea jovianbodie!

Better yet they should just lower the amount since the community prizes most people will barely get. I sped bred for the Candy Mane and spent 430 gems on one account and I barely acquired the lamb at 1600 points. 430 points is a little shy of the $14 I spent to get them on sale. This game is getting too steep for most people! Ouch S8 and it's the holidays. Where's your Christmas spirit for all of your dedicated players. Throw us a cookie over a bone.

I can't see the reason behind turning what used to be such a fun game into a frustrating nightmare!
    I haven't managed to unlock the community section since they moved it to 2000 points.
    I agree, some holiday spirit would be appreciated. ☺

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jovianbodie View Post
    Seeing as the points are so unrealistically high, why not give us a boost option like in the leader board event, or do you just not want us to have the animals/prizes? 😒
    No, they just hope we will buy TONS of gems. Boost would be one idea, but still - terrible, we don't need TWO leaderboard type eevenst. They have ****ed the World events completely. Goals are TOO high.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    No, they just hope we will buy TONS of gems. Boost would be one idea, but still - terrible, we don't need TWO leaderboard type eevenst. They have ****ed the World events completely. Goals are TOO high.
    DITTO DITTO DITTO. Two leaderboard type events ARE boring. The world events USED TO BE great, especially for the newest and lower level players to earn something special. Keeps yourbinter st and excitement up. When the world event was fair, I played my guys out to earn community prizes. Why should I now when I'll be lucky to even get the fa la la lamb? BOO what you did.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    World Events have became the WORST things in this game. They are not fun anymore, they are not possible. It is more like: Looka at all the animals you can never have!
    They have completely destroyed those used to be fun events.
    Yup. That's why I don't participate in World Events anymore. I see the event pop up, look at the animals, and move on. The grand prize is very nice, but considering it is impossible to get without spending gems, I'm over it. There's no point in even trying in these events anymore and that way there's a lot less disappointment and frustration.

So I got the Candy Mane! That being said, I evolved it to Level 10 and got the notification that I completed the goal and earned the 400 music notes. Guess what? They never got loaded onto my account. I'm doing all this work for nothing? I'm so disappointed.

I now feel the same, no new or old animals to try to breed so what do I do just waste gems breading things I already have??? I got the lamb but with so many points to get the final animal what do I do? Players in my position what do u do?

I’ve practically given up on this one. With the amount of three-hour fails (which I refuse to speed up because I can’t win this event anyway) there is no chance of me even getting the falalalamb without spending a few hundred gems, and there’s no point in wasting my food to evolve when I know I’ll need it for the storybook event.

In your opinion, the idea is 'terrible' and 'boring'.
    In my opinion, it's Terrific and Brilliant! 😄
    Other events have enhancers that you can CHOOSE to use, to get you (closer to) the prize. For instance, storybooks have a skip step option, leaderboards have a boost option, spin wheels have an option to purchase additional spins, etc.
    All I'm saying is, provide the same type of enhancer that players have the option to use or not use, especially since the points are so unrealistically high. Something besides those things that you have to collect from every couple of hours.
    How is that terrible and/or boring?
    Getting a new cute animal is never terrible or boring for me.
    ....we can just blame auto-correct 😊

Enjoy!

I got Candy Mane with Krampas 15 and Present Pheasant 15 🎄🌟🎄

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast