View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

12 15.00%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

55 68.75%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

70 87.50%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.25%
  • Wassail Pot

15 18.75%
  • Tuneful Tile

6 7.50%
  • Poinsettias

15 18.75%
  • FaLaLaLamb

42 52.50%
  • Glitzen

45 56.25%
  • Wassail Wren

28 35.00%
  • Food

31 38.75%
  • Realm Runes

40 50.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 7.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Seasonal Sounds - 2017 Nov 28 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Loved all the animals but as usual I wasn't able to finish. I got the lamb only 3 hours til it ended so Glitzen was completely out of my reach. I just accept it that I'm not going to finish the event before I even start. Very sad.
    Fantasy Forest name - Avalor
    Castle Story name - Enchancia
    Bakery Story name - Cocoa's Cafe

Fashion Designer
    Just like the last community event I couldn’t even get the first animal prize and no where near community prizes. I have two nests and run them and my evolve flower constantly and still impossible.

Couldn’t get the candy mane no matter how hard I tried so no extra points to get me anywhere in the event.

Unless the points required are lowered I will be skipping theses events in the future and just collecting food for the time allotted.

Been playing storm 8 games a long time and disappointed at where they are headed.

Rhino Keeper
    The fact that 87% (so far) didn't manage to finish should tell s8 something. The we is to hard how. People aren't even trying.

Fashion Designer
    So, out of 57 people, at this stage, only 7 finished! This speaks for itself! I couldn?t breed the candy mane, even though I sped it up a few times. Only just got the lamb by 30 mins, with an alarm to wake me up to harvest last crops. I have 2 nests, I have them, flower and farms in constant use. These events used to be enjoyable. Spin wheel only gave apples, now it?s candy canes today. Storybook not looking good either, 22 hr fail for 2nd attempt....lamb might be lonely in its big habitat.

Host(ess)
    As I mentioned earlier, I did not participate as I knew that I would not be able to complete this event, just like the last several world events that have been like this. I don't participate in them anymore. It's pointless. I'm surprised so many people still even try.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    So, out of 57 people, at this stage, only 7 finished! This speaks for itself! I couldn?t breed the candy mane, even though I sped it up a few times. Only just got the lamb by 30 mins, with an alarm to wake me up to harvest last crops. I have 2 nests, I have them, flower and farms in constant use. These events used to be enjoyable. Spin wheel only gave apples, now it?s candy canes today. Storybook not looking good either, 22 hr fail for 2nd attempt....lamb might be lonely in its big habitat.
    The wheel is definitely different. Normally I can get at least one of the top prizes (animal or habitat), and sometimes two or more. But this time I’ve only gotten food and candy canes.

Rhino Keeper
    The poll results for this event looks very similar to last month's. Looking into my crystal ball, I can see that next month's poll will be too.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2016 View Post
    The wheel is definitely different. Normally I can get at least one of the top prizes (animal or habitat), and sometimes two or more. But this time I’ve only gotten food and candy canes.
    Same.

Farm Supplier
    Another very i unenjoyable world event that I didn?t even get one animals from despite playing constantly as usual the fact that they make this totally impossible to finish without spending money on gems is ruining the game. I?m really staring to not like this game, first the tourneys are nearly impossible without gems and now the worlds and I hate the fact that they put these really nice new animals as the end of month goal that I have no chance of getting without completely every section grrrrrr not sure how long I?ll be playing for anymore?? Very fed up with it all.

Rhino Keeper
    Since the last SB is over and I can't sleep, I took a look at the polls. I hate to beat a dead horse and bring up a negative topic, but the results speak for themselves.
    If my math is correct, 94% of those who answered the question LIKED the Jingle Bells Storybook. Even though some people didn't finish, they still liked it. Obviously we still like the SB the way it's being done. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    Now for this one, 82% did NOT like this event. The results from other recent Community Events aren't as dramatic, but the dislike is around the same percentage. I looked back at one of the old CE's before they made the changes, and around 90% of people (that answered like or dislike) LIKED it.
    That's pretty telling about how much we are enjoying the new way the CE's are being done. So many of get frustrated enough during the new CE's that we even consider leaving the game we love. I really hope that S8 is taking a good long look at these results.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast