View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

12 15.00%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

55 68.75%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

70 87.50%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.25%
  • Wassail Pot

15 18.75%
  • Tuneful Tile

6 7.50%
  • Poinsettias

15 18.75%
  • FaLaLaLamb

42 52.50%
  • Glitzen

45 56.25%
  • Wassail Wren

28 35.00%
  • Food

31 38.75%
  • Realm Runes

40 50.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 7.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Seasonal Sounds - 2017 Nov 28 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by etchedintime View Post
    I?m still almost 400 from 2000, again why do they do this ? There should be other ways of collecting , it?s a great game , but some people can?t have phones etc at work and you do have to sleep , I just wish collections were more realistic storm8
    Otherwise thankyou for a great game
    Yes, the last prize is like 1400 points above average players abilities....so sad.

Executive Chef
    If I want, I can get it to Falalalamb. Need to spent about 20 gems for speeding times. That would be my first Winter element creature. Don't know if I really want it, if the lamb would be my only winter creature these month. Though decision.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Farm Supplier
    I finally got Falalalamb, the rest of points were to high to get. Another month is very hard. I hope the next events this month will be easier. Goos luck for everyone

Rhino Keeper
    Just chiming in as another player that barely made it to the Falalamb. The community prizes have been impossible for me on at least the last two world events. And, though I too am happy to spend some gems, I cannot afford the amounts S8 keeps putting on these events. I have spent way more than I wanted to this go-round, trying to breed the Candy Mane, but all I have to show for that is an army of Fairy Ferrets with a couple of Falabys and Solar Simians thrown in. I really need to just start ignoring all of these events, and just play my own game. :/
    Last edited by Alohatami; 12-05-17 at 10:17 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I agree as well, doesn't look like I'll get to Glitzen either, I refuse to be a sucker to this game any longer. It's changed, and for the worse..way too greedy for virtual animals and game too crashy to even ensure longevity to know you will get to enjoy the animals you PAY for. You can no longer be diligent and work hard to earn reward, it's buy buy buy Pffft

And fix the game reverting back issue, it's happening constant! When battling, planting, breeding, mining, and even the wheel! I did a pay spin, pyro pony started running and the timer came up! Didn't get to spin for one I PAID for! Ridiculous
    With 1337 music notes and 1 hour left, I thought about paying $10 for 250 gems (I have 150 currently) to buy I guess it's just the lamb at 263 gems (I guess that doesn't include the last animal). Then I read this quote plus others and I'm not going to give in to impulse buying.

Fashion Designer
    Yes, world events used to be fun, not any more. Just made the lamb with 30 mins to go and that was by using gems to try speed breeding to get the candy mane which I didn’t as usual get. Set an alarm for the last food collections to get the lamb as well. Don’t know why I bother.

Executive Chef
    I can't wait to see if we get a poll for this WE. Can already guess what the outcome will be!
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    Same, I really want to see the Poll!

Rhino Keeper
    There must be a considerable amount of people out there who aren't on these forums buying gems to complete these goals. I'm sure if they weren't making more money with all the changes that they would go back to the old (enjoyable) way. So it must be working for them financially.

Yes, I'm still playing. But as the game gets less and less enjoyable every month, I'm guessing that I'll eventually stop. I usually buy the boosts for the WE, but I didn't even bother this time. Looking back through my email confirmations, I noticethat most of my game budget hasn't been going for FFS/S8 the last couple months.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    There must be a considerable amount of people out there who aren't on these forums buying gems to complete these goals. I'm sure if they weren't making more money with all the changes that they would go back to the old (enjoyable) way. So it must be working for them financially.

Yes, I'm still playing. But as the game gets less and less enjoyable every month, I'm guessing that I'll eventually stop. I usually buy the boosts for the WE, but I didn't even bother this time. Looking back through my email confirmations, I noticethat most of my game budget hasn't been going for FFS/S8 the last couple months.
    Same - First time I'm actually considering quitting. I'm also deliberately starting to decide NOT to waste gems on this game, since this game is not fun anymore. I don't even think that this " considerable amount stays" for long - since people are getting more and more frustrated with this game - and will likely stop playing. If they keep going - they will actually LOSE players- and money.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast