Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Caracaroler - 2017 Nov 28

Farm Supplier
    This one is pretty hard. Almost all rounds I needed to try twice or more. I hope I can win

Quote Originally Posted by kropczynka82 View Post
    This one is pretty hard. Almost all rounds I needed to try twice or more. I hope I can win
    I agree. I’m not sure I’ll be able to win this one.

Farm Supplier
    i'm stuck on lv. 22 I've tried Frostfang 5 times and everytime left small,thin ******

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by liesl23 View Post
    I am stuck on Round 16, the Crystal Unicorn. I have used Dark a couple times and it hasn't worked, what else can I use to beat the crystal unicorn?
    Dark I use skyger

Farm Supplier
    I defeated the Rudolph in and then my device made my have to 'redefeat' the jingle shells.😡

Farm Supplier
    I’m stuck on round 29. Any suggestions?

i'm stuck on lv. 22 I've tried Frostfang 5 times and everytime left small,thin ******
    I won with Zapra, elements are electric & dark. Hope it helps. That animal is hard to beat. I used Thorilla, twice before. Electric & earth.

Fashion Designer
    Ive used autumn (fall foal) with caracaroler everytime, and its knocked it out. Goodluck

Banned
    This animal is interesting. It is obviously based on the caracal cat. From Wikipedia: "The coat is uniformly reddish tan or sandy, though black caracals are also known. ... The caracal is often confused with the lynx, as both cats have tufted ears. However, a notable point of difference between the two is that the lynx is spotted and blotched, while the caracal shows no such markings on the coat."

However, there is also a bird known as the caracara, which would be more likely to sing than a cat. This is a very nice looking fantasy animal, though.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you! I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out where they came up with the name!
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast