View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you finish the goals? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

22 39.29%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

18 32.14%
  • I didn't participate

2 3.57%
  • Festive Foal: I finished it

30 53.57%
  • Festive Foal: I started but I couldn't finish

21 37.50%
  • Santa Paws: I finished it

16 28.57%
  • Santa Paws: I started but I couldn't finish

35 62.50%
  • Festive Foal

28 50.00%
  • Santa Paws

24 42.86%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 10.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Season's Greetings! New Animals and More in December! (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Haven’t been able to get any of the monthly animals. Closest I got was 96% with festive foal.

They are are so difficult it’s not even worth trying anymore.

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know if we will be getting any more presents before the event is over? The description says they drop from breeding, but I haven't paid attention to see if we get them from all breeding, or just from breeding the goal animals.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    Does anyone know if we will be getting any more presents before the event is over? The description says they drop from breeding, but I haven't paid attention to see if we get them from all breeding, or just from breeding the goal animals.
    If it's the same as last month.... and probably it is. Than NO. A couple days left for paying for it with gems or maby a pack together with some pretty presents. Last month I thought the same and no way to get the last for the Fairy's.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    Haven’t been able to get any of the monthly animals. Closest I got was 96% with festive foal.

They are are so difficult it’s not even worth trying anymore.
    Same here. I have two nests and two evolution flowers and I couldn't get any of them. I played every day and I finished all the tournaments and the colosseum, but I wasn't lucky with breeding any of the time limiting animals so I couldn't get enough present and candy.

It is either you are lucky or you spend a lot of gems rushing or buying.

It is sad to know that if you are not lucky enough to get the first time limiting animal in the first storybook event, you won't get any of the storybook animals nor the community prizes nor the monthly animals.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm at 96%. Which makes me think that it's the same thing as before. If people are stuck at 98% than the only way to get it is by spending gems. Not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    I'm at 96%. Which makes me think that it's the same thing as before. If people are stuck at 98% than the only way to get it is by spending gems. Not cool.
    I’m at 99% on the festive foal, which is truly frustrating. The only places I lost out on the presents were the WE and the ridiculously difficult tournaments. But no way am I spending 45 gems on a creature I don’t like that much anyway. I did get the fairy queen last month, so hopefully I’ll be able to get one next month.

Rhino Keeper
    So, no more pretty presents (90% - 395 gems) and stocking stuffers (57% - 1706 gems) and it says 7 days left in the goal? Now they start some other event and can't get what you need to finish the goal. May as well subtract a week off the next event to know where you stand in the event. Great job to nearly every app developer, you found your niche with in-app purchases. A shiny hook for impulse buyers.

Rhino Keeper

What is the point

I would really like to delete all the icons on the right for all the events that I will no longer even try for because they are unattainable. After playing all month I am only at 76% for the pony and 68 for the cat. I can never breed a limited time animal. Even at 76% they still want 1000 gems to buy. What has all my play and gems spent earned me?? Exactly nothing. This game is not fun anymore.

Fashion Designer
    As I rejoined the game last month , I am a little confused about these monthly animals.
    The side icons show that there are still six days for the event. But now that the new animals have been introduced I am not getting Presents or Candy canes. I am at 95 % on both and thought that I would be able to finish.

So does that mean that I will not be able to complete this goal. Or will I still randomly get Presents and Candy cane to be able to complete.

I could not bread ginger mouse which would have given me enough to complete
    So here I am stuck with 95% on both.

Pls help Don’t want to spend gems for these!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    As I rejoined the game last month , I am a little confused about these monthly animals.
    The side icons show that there are still six days for the event. But now that the new animals have been introduced I am not getting Presents or Candy canes. I am at 95 % on both and thought that I would be able to finish.

So does that mean that I will not be able to complete this goal. Or will I still randomly get Presents and Candy cane to be able to complete.

I could not bread ginger mouse which would have given me enough to complete
    So here I am stuck with 95% on both.

Pls help Don’t want to spend gems for these!!!
    Sorry to inform you, you don't get any more of the items you need to complete it. The only way is to spent gems for it.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19