View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you finish the goals? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

22 39.29%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

18 32.14%
  • I didn't participate

2 3.57%
  • Festive Foal: I finished it

30 53.57%
  • Festive Foal: I started but I couldn't finish

21 37.50%
  • Santa Paws: I finished it

16 28.57%
  • Santa Paws: I started but I couldn't finish

35 62.50%
  • Festive Foal

28 50.00%
  • Santa Paws

24 42.86%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 10.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Season's Greetings! New Animals and More in December! (POLL ADDED)

Talking Season's Greetings! New Animals and More in December! (POLL ADDED)

Hi everybody! With December approaching, I?m posting here to give you some info on the upcoming events and new stuff coming your way this month.

What new stuff should you be on the lookout for? A bunch of new animals! The new Winter type! The music type returning in new animals! And two new grand prizes to celebrate the season: the Festive Foal and Santa Paws!

There is a different way to earn each of these two animals:

Festive Foal: Starting on 11/28 and throughout December, you can get Pretty Presents from participating in events, tournaments, and obtaining the Jolly Snowman decoration. Get enough Pretty Presents and you will bring the Festive Foal to your Forest!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Festive Foal.jpg 
Views:	410 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	40351 Name:  thumb15045.png
Views: 766
Size:  20.0 KB

Santa Paws: Starting on 11/28 and throughout December you can get Stocking Stuffers from completing goals by hatching specific limited time animals, breeding all animals, wheel spins, and obtaining the Stocking decoration. Get enough Stocking Stuffers and you will bring Santa Paws to your Forest!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Santa Paws.jpg 
Views:	381 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	40353 Name:  thumb15046.png
Views: 749
Size:  15.7 KB

Happy holidays to you all and thank you for playing! Have a great month and holiday season!
    Game Designer - Working to make your Forest as fantastic as possible!

Can you please offer to buy or breed the leader board gingerbread pony from last year? I got bronze the last minute and didnt get it, my biggest sadness.
    Thanks for all the beautiful new animals, this is my favorite time of year and you always have pretty habitats and animals! I already got both new habitats! So excited!!!

New Resident
    We're is music habitat till then yesterday there is sale wen we not have any animal but now in event we going to get music animals but there is no any habitat of music to buy you guys need to put all habitats sale on coins too so people that can't buy gems they use coins to buy..so team strom8..please fix and put habitat for all in coins too advanced thank you hope you guys fix it

Fashion Designer
    On another note, anyone know the timer on the candy mane??

I couldnt wait..sped it up, it was an 8hr and i got it! Crazy since i sped up and used so many gems for weeks trying last month for the harvest horn and hartwood and got nothing! Funny how it works..

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    On another note, anyone know the timer on the candy mane??

I couldnt wait..sped it up, it was an 8hr and i got it! Crazy since i sped up and used so many gems for weeks trying last month for the harvest horn and hartwood and got nothing! Funny how it works..
    See Candy Mane thread. Good luck.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ne-2017-Nov-28

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Posts on Abominabull have been moved to this thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ll-2017-Nov-28
    Thank you Rynetory. ^_^

On a note of the animals in this event, Glitzen is gorgeous, but another Ultra Rare, I don't think if the points need to be as high as they were last time that I'll be able to get it. I only just made the 2000 for community last time. That's where I'm aiming for this time.

The Falala-Lamb is quite pretty so hopefully it's within my range of points. I know recently community has been more points than the first animal prize, so for my lack of Winter Wonderlamb, it would be nice to get this one.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by carolineannlv View Post
    Thank you Rynetory. ^_^

On a note of the animals in this event, Glitzen is gorgeous, but another Ultra Rare, I don't think if the points need to be as high as they were last time that I'll be able to get it. I only just made the 2000 for community last time. That's where I'm aiming for this time.

The Falala-Lamb is quite pretty so hopefully it's within my range of points. I know recently community has been more points than the first animal prize, so for my lack of Winter Wonderlamb, it would be nice to get this one.
    Aye, 2000 points to unlock Community Prizes can be a challenge. Drop a post in the World Event thread and I'll pass in feedback from you all.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ds-2017-Nov-28

Banned
    I don't know if it is better to post this here or in the "speculations on updates" thread. I am wondering if these monthly events are going to be an ongoing thing. I thought that perhaps this was only for the holidays as it started in October, which is special cuz of Halloween, and then it continued in November, which I guess is kind of special, and it makes sense to have special animals for December. But is this going to be an every month thing where we work all month long towards getting some special animals at the end of the month? In a way, I guess that would cool, but at the same time, it seems like it is causing a lot of frustration because if you can't breed a specific animal, you are out of luck on getting the special animal at the end of the month. (sorry, not my best writing - I'm in a hurry)

Executive Chef
    honestly, why create a new type when there are already so many types ? rather than introduce a winter type, they should use the xmas type or icecream !
    in the past, i always was excited when there is a new type. but creating a new type every month has just put the excitement down to zero.
    it is just ****ing the game
    besides there are no rules for the breeding with these new types : just random !
    no fun
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast