View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Main Goal (Winter Is Arriving): I Enjoyed This Goal

22 45.83%
  • Main Goal (Winter Is Arriving): I Did Not Enjoy This Goal

14 29.17%
  • Main Goal (Winter Is Arriving): I Liked The Prizes

12 25.00%
  • Main Goal (Winter Is Arriving): I Didn't Like The Prizes

23 47.92%
  • Main Goal (Winter Is Arriving): I Didn't Participate

2 4.17%
  • Side Goal (Beyond The Wall): I Enjoyed This Goal

18 37.50%
  • Side Goal (Beyond The Wall): I Did Not Enjoy This Goal

4 8.33%
  • Side Goal (Beyond The Wall): I Liked The Prize (North Pole HQ)

21 43.75%
  • Side Goal (Beyond The Wall): I Didn't Like The Prize (North Pole HQ)

8 16.67%
  • Side Goal (Beyond The Wall): I Didn't Participate

16 33.33%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

20 41.67%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

18 37.50%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

2 4.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Goals - 28th November 2017 Winter is Arriving [POLL ADDED]

Executive Chef
    Well I never shy away from putting in my two cents. I love GOT but come on...it’s just not fun and NOT December themed. This would have been better suited for after Xmas. I want Xmas everything!

And I have been playing this game for a long time and no I don’t think it’s too much to ask for New recipes and not using things from bakery story and from RS to bakery story also. If you’re going to do that why not just put back a ton of old recipes on the old oven too? That’s the only part I’ve been enjoying besides the ovens that we can unlock new recipes for.

Major let down. I mean the frayed whatever is literally meat pie. Didn’t bother to even change how it looks once it’s served. Upside and I mean the ONLY one is I guess if you really want to make meat pie, you can do it for only what 3 hours vs 13?

It’s just sad that I look forward to new things and continue to be disappointed. We still deserve new content actually NEW things. How many millions of recipes are out there in the world? A ton. Anyway rant ended. Don’t care if anyone doesn’t like what I have to say. Free speech! Woot.

Rhino Keeper
    So the main goal prize is the lone wolf i think this is the wood wolf being frozen by Mr. FREEZE LOL what a funny way to recycle a priize

Executive Chef
    Sorry as there are 2 recipes that from the stove/oven. I'd rather not finish this goal, prizes are ugly, so i've downloaded christmas version to get the turkeyducken (or w/ever it's called)

The Lone Wolf is so pretty!

Fashion Designer
    I like the redesigned meat pie for Christmas. It has red and green and they put it on a green plate. Looks pretty decent.

The goal, overall, is not a fun one for me, but at least one dish really fits the season.

Eagerly anticipating the Fhristmas goal, but I wish they'd done it sooner!!

Farm Supplier
    I love this theme! "Danny's Rice" made me LOL. Love the creativity Storm8 has with references! I agree it may have been better placed near the tv airings, but I appreciate a non-Christmas theme right after Thanksgiving while still giving something seasonal. Winter is coming!

The side goal prize should have been The Clydesdales. Would have been more appropriate.

Farm Supplier
    I was so excited when I read the goal title then was very disappointed at the prizes! Please give us a great Christmas goal. I would love to see a "True meaning of Christmas" goal with a Nativity & Angels!!

Farm Supplier
    I was wanting to use the Christmas version but I can't find it anymore. Can we still download it?

I really dont like this goal.... I didn't expected it..... WantED a cute Christmas GOAL... WITH A BEAUTIFUL GIFT... NT FROM BAKERY.... I THOUGHT OF DOING SIDE GOAL... BUT THE GIFT DİSSAPOİNTED ME FURTHER 😖😖⛄

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast