View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Main Goal (Winter Is Arriving): I Enjoyed This Goal

22 45.83%
  • Main Goal (Winter Is Arriving): I Did Not Enjoy This Goal

14 29.17%
  • Main Goal (Winter Is Arriving): I Liked The Prizes

12 25.00%
  • Main Goal (Winter Is Arriving): I Didn't Like The Prizes

23 47.92%
  • Main Goal (Winter Is Arriving): I Didn't Participate

2 4.17%
  • Side Goal (Beyond The Wall): I Enjoyed This Goal

18 37.50%
  • Side Goal (Beyond The Wall): I Did Not Enjoy This Goal

4 8.33%
  • Side Goal (Beyond The Wall): I Liked The Prize (North Pole HQ)

21 43.75%
  • Side Goal (Beyond The Wall): I Didn't Like The Prize (North Pole HQ)

8 16.67%
  • Side Goal (Beyond The Wall): I Didn't Participate

16 33.33%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

20 41.67%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

18 37.50%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

2 4.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Goals - 28th November 2017 Winter is Arriving [POLL ADDED]

I'm so tired of seeing things recycled from Bakery Story. And the Lone Wolf? Three weeks before Christmas! What happened to Christmas themes?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dekonstruktion View Post
    Some of the comments on this thread are too much. LOL I wonder if those who complain about recycled content realize just how many games Storm8 maintains. I'd rather have recycled recipes (where you can still earn gems because they are on a new appliance) and recycled tables (from let's say bakery story) than to not have new appliances/goals. I'm also kind of side eying so many that think you're the only ones playing the game. There are players from all over the world and not everyone celebrates Christmas. Don't you think some content should also be geared towards them (i.e., not Christmas)? I remember last fall, there was a spring goal and everyone was confused. 1/2 the world is currently experiencing spring right now. You guys should lighten up. It's just a game. It's supposed to be for enjoyment. Also, the complaints about the side goals...I don't get that either. You're not required to play side goals or even main goals if you don't want to.
    I think a lot of the people playing this game celebrate Christmas. When I look around in other restaurants, most of the people have some Christmas content in their game. I have lived in several countries in the world and a lot of people celebrate Christmas, whether it is spring or always summer.
    We don't celebrate thanksgiving where I live (and I never have), but I like the goals and items you get from them.
    True, you don't have to do any goals, you don't have to play this game at all, but if people won't play this game, the game would not exist very long anymore. I personally don't mind recycled content, although I play both bakery and restaurant since the beginning, but that is also because I missed goals in the past and I get a second chance to get items I don't have in bakery and vice versa. If people don't give any feedback and don't tell what they think, the developers would think all is fine and continue the way they are going while more and more people would stop playing because they don't like it anymore.
    Last edited by 167nicolea; 12-06-17 at 12:05 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Some "prize"!!

Even the fiery dragon or whatever it's called, is marginally better, I did buy 6 of them for some potential use someday.

Somehow not feeling the love.

Storm8, please STOP taking staff from BS and put them in RS goals!!!! Be original! There's a lot of players who play both games and what's the point if the food are the same? Very disappointing to see this happens every time. The new releases are what kept the game attractive and fun!

Quote Originally Posted by dekonstruktion View Post
    I'd rather have recycled recipes (where you can still earn gems because they are on a new appliance) and recycled tables (from let's say bakery story) than to not have new appliances/goals.
    here. i'm definitely with it! no big deal for me untill particular game not starting to recycle itself )))) (or stops updating at all)

New Resident
    Amen, amen, amen. I agree with you 100%. What once was up, is now down. What was right, is now left. Weirdwood tables? Oh how fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    Someone was really high when making all this stuff! )))
    Strange thing is how cd he miss walking dead motives for october goals? (Ah, maybe he wasn't high then? Lol )))

Oh well. New content is new content. Better than nothing.
    And i even understand wht they are doing during last couple of years - they stick to seasons, not to holidays. Kinda tolerance. No religions, no nationalities etc...
    Cranberry things and winter frost i/o xmas.
    Fall, turkeys etc.. i/o thanksgiving.
    Even yr 4th of july was more like international theme this year (around the world, un, etc...).

But frankly speaking... I'm not from yr country, but i always loved various stuff offered in these games earlier and reffered to your holidays. It was always so bright, so joyful, i don't speak english so good to describe emotions )))
    I'm kinda "citizen of the world". Halloween? Hannukah? Lunar year? Tksgiving? Everything is fine for me. I was just learning smth new from each game update.

But this one - ??? Idk, maybe i'm too romantic, but i think no matter in which god(s) we trust, pre-new_year season sd be festive, full of hopes, joy and colors. Especially in virtual means, as not all of us have such a brightness in our real lives.
    Instead of this brightness, we obviously get a sadness of wonderful designer who just doesn't know will he still have his job tomorrow and/or will his company still be existing when he wakes up in the morning...

I just really need to hope that it was kinda "high" joke, than to feel like this. I understand GOT fAns, but i do not think this is fUn and appropriate all overs the world (if we take yr favorite concept of tolerancy, of course. I think this concept IS the source of evel, lol ))) you are OVER "politically correct", and the more you try to fullfill it, the more weird situations occur - just like this update).

However, as i said, any update is better than nothing, lol )) /*trying to keep festive pre-holidays mood*/

However #2: i'm still against the TIMING! (cartago delenda est, yes! lol))

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Post Poll Added

Hey all,

I added a poll to this thread to gather feedback about this goal. Votes are anonymous and multiple-choice; you may choose many different answers from the poll above before submitting. And, as always, further thoughts are welcome.

The poll will close in 10 days. If you are on mobile, please scroll to the bottom and select 'View Full Site' to view the poll.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Is there a way to possibly add into the polls our opinions on the prices of the goal items and appliances?
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Is there a way to possibly add into the polls our opinions on the prices of the goal items and appliances?
    I can see if they can be worked in; unfortunately, there are only so many options that can be put into polls, so not everything can be accounted for

That said, please voice your feedback - even though it may not be in the poll, commentary feedback is also forwarded over.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011