View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Main Goal (Winter Is Arriving): I Enjoyed This Goal

22 45.83%
  • Main Goal (Winter Is Arriving): I Did Not Enjoy This Goal

14 29.17%
  • Main Goal (Winter Is Arriving): I Liked The Prizes

12 25.00%
  • Main Goal (Winter Is Arriving): I Didn't Like The Prizes

23 47.92%
  • Main Goal (Winter Is Arriving): I Didn't Participate

2 4.17%
  • Side Goal (Beyond The Wall): I Enjoyed This Goal

18 37.50%
  • Side Goal (Beyond The Wall): I Did Not Enjoy This Goal

4 8.33%
  • Side Goal (Beyond The Wall): I Liked The Prize (North Pole HQ)

21 43.75%
  • Side Goal (Beyond The Wall): I Didn't Like The Prize (North Pole HQ)

8 16.67%
  • Side Goal (Beyond The Wall): I Didn't Participate

16 33.33%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

20 41.67%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

18 37.50%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

2 4.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Goals - 28th November 2017 Winter is Arriving [POLL ADDED]

anyone unlock the 2nd appliance? what parts are needed?

Someone was really high when making all this stuff! )))
    Strange thing is how cd he miss walking dead motives for october goals? (Ah, maybe he wasn't high then? Lol )))

Oh well. New content is new content. Better than nothing.
    And i even understand wht they are doing during last couple of years - they stick to seasons, not to holidays. Kinda tolerance. No religions, no nationalities etc...
    Cranberry things and winter frost i/o xmas.
    Fall, turkeys etc.. i/o thanksgiving.
    Even yr 4th of july was more like international theme this year (around the world, un, etc...).

But frankly speaking... I'm not from yr country, but i always loved various stuff offered in these games earlier and reffered to your holidays. It was always so bright, so joyful, i don't speak english so good to describe emotions )))
    I'm kinda "citizen of the world". Halloween? Hannukah? Lunar year? Tksgiving? Everything is fine for me. I was just learning smth new from each game update.

But this one - ??? Idk, maybe i'm too romantic, but i think no matter in which god(s) we trust, pre-new_year season sd be festive, full of hopes, joy and colors. Especially in virtual means, as not all of us have such a brightness in our real lives.
    Instead of this brightness, we obviously get a sadness of wonderful designer who just doesn't know will he still have his job tomorrow and/or will his company still be existing when he wakes up in the morning...

I just really need to hope that it was kinda "high" joke, than to feel like this. I understand GOT fAns, but i do not think this is fUn and appropriate all overs the world (if we take yr favorite concept of tolerancy, of course. I think this concept IS the source of evel, lol ))) you are OVER "politically correct", and the more you try to fullfill it, the more weird situations occur - just like this update).

However, as i said, any update is better than nothing, lol )) /*trying to keep festive pre-holidays mood*/

However #2: i'm still against the TIMING! (cartago delenda est, yes! lol))

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fluttering1 View Post
    anyone unlock the 2nd appliance? what parts are needed?

No one's posted pics yet, but the second appliance is The Wall Oven (12 Steel 8 White Brick 8 Red Knob)

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    No one's posted pics yet, but the second appliance is The Wall Oven (12 Steel 8 White Brick 8 Red Knob)
    Thank you so much!

Rhino Keeper
    Please give us a happy Xmas goal wth festive colors and another Xmas sales with Ginger bread house and Santa Claus with the kids thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    Someone was really high when making all this stuff! )))
    Strange thing is how cd he miss walking dead motives for october goals? (Ah, maybe he wasn't high then? Lol )))

Oh well. New content is new content. Better than nothing.
    And i even understand wht they are doing during last couple of years - they stick to seasons, not to holidays. Kinda tolerance. No religions, no nationalities etc...
    Cranberry things and winter frost i/o xmas.
    Fall, turkeys etc.. i/o thanksgiving.
    Even yr 4th of july was more like international theme this year (around the world, un, etc...).

But frankly speaking... I'm not from yr country, but i always loved various stuff offered in these games earlier and reffered to your holidays. It was always so bright, so joyful, i don't speak english so good to describe emotions )))
    I'm kinda "citizen of the world". Halloween? Hannukah? Lunar year? Tksgiving? Everything is fine for me. I was just learning smth new from each game update.

But this one - ??? Idk, maybe i'm too romantic, but i think no matter in which god(s) we trust, pre-new_year season sd be festive, full of hopes, joy and colors. Especially in virtual means, as not all of us have such a brightness in our real lives.
    Instead of this brightness, we obviously get a sadness of wonderful designer who just doesn't know will he still have his job tomorrow and/or will his company still be existing when he wakes up in the morning...

I just really need to hope that it was kinda "high" joke, than to feel like this. I understand GOT fAns, but i do not think this is fUn and appropriate all overs the world (if we take yr favorite concept of tolerancy, of course. I think this concept IS the source of evel, lol ))) you are OVER "politically correct", and the more you try to fullfill it, the more weird situations occur - just like this update).

However, as i said, any update is better than nothing, lol )) /*trying to keep festive pre-holidays mood*/

However #2: i'm still against the TIMING! (cartago delenda est, yes! lol))
    I agree with all of this & am worried that Storm8 is going to further shoot itself in the foot by skipping Christmas completely with some bizarre idea that religion is bad.

One of the best things about America is that we have a very, "We'll take the fun!" attitude toward everything. You needn't be Irish (or even Catholic) to put on a green shirt & go to the St. Patrick's Day parade. If it's fun, we'll take it, embrace it and enjoy. If food is involved, double yay!

I think the TV-themed ideas are fine & fun for those that get them, but there are better themes than Game of Thrones & whatever that Halloween one was with the weird cheese guy. One here or there, okay, but this is two in as many months.

Pic more classic stories. Invisible Man. All the Grimm stories. Gatsby. Aesop stuff like Lion/Mouse. (Snow White & Little Mermaid worked well for Disney, do those!)

Pick stories everyone knows, like Titanic (real deal, not stupid movie.)

Just stuff people are familiar with, like the circus. A jail theme might be fun / cops & robbers.

There are so many things. We don't need weird TV shows all the time.

Rhino Keeper
    These are not new recipes? - I?ve alreaady completed them so they have to be old since I?ve been playing for over 10 years.

Fashion Designer
    Every single one of these prizes are stupid and ugly! I'm selling them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    I won't post the entirety of your quotes but I agree with the both of you.

I think I may go ahead and try to finish this goal even though I'm not much of a floor decoration fan. Since this looks like it will be Christmas related (North Pole HQ) and I don't have the room for what may be a 2x2 decoration, I'll end up storing it until I can expand my restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by LIDA3209 View Post
    These are not new recipes? - I?ve alreaady completed them so they have to be old since I?ve been playing for over 10 years.
    Just curious how you?ve been playing over 10 years this game isn?t even that old I believe it goes back to 2011 over 10 years ago there wasn?t even smart phones that could support a game like this
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast