View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/Which items do you like?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

4 7.27%
  • I did not like this Event

33 60.00%
  • I could not finish in Time

41 74.55%
  • I had to use gold to finish in Time

9 16.36%
  • I did not participate

0 0%
  • Snow Craft

7 12.73%
  • Snowy Field

2 3.64%
  • Snow Flurry

5 9.09%
  • Flurry Dragon

19 34.55%
  • Whiteout Dragon

12 21.82%
  • Snow Sculpture

3 5.45%
  • Fireapples

21 38.18%
  • Adventure Tickets

29 52.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: First Flurry! - World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    I just want the adventure tickets tbh, I only need 9 more to craft my first dragon

Rhino Keeper
    This event is ridiculous. It's only doable for people without a normal life of real work and family and other important commitments in the real world. So ya I'm officially out of this tiresome game. Thanks S8 for weaning me off your game.

Fashion Designer
    I'm out of this event. Hi m growing food and breeding for thre dragon I have wanted above all others and planting food. There's repeat dragons in arena and mine and I'm truly not not willing to set myself up for a guaranteed failure in this.lol there isn't even a a spinner. I like the craft table and that's truly it. The dragons look like quite a few other dragons I own.

So any way breeding for what I want and planting while I look forward to the next tournament this game used to be so much fun and now it's actually WORK.

I had a friend interested in my dragons yesterday and I told her that starting this game now now would be a great excercis in frustration and anger management and suggested a different game. Because the really fun aspect tournaments takes about ten months to build up the dragons to win consistently.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    I just wish the new habitats made for this event would hold 5 drags ★

That's my wish list (: ★
    Exactly. Why are these new habitats not 5? Also we need land now to continue playing

Rhino Keeper
    Elsa, please let the powers that be at s8 that this game in not fun anymore.....mostly just frustrating. I don?t see myself continuing given the inability of s8 to address any of the issues that are put forth in this forum. Sounds like I am not alone. Can?t even begin to think that the goal for this event is achievable. Apparently, s8 wants us give up all social contact to play this game.

Farm Supplier
    Does hatching eggs from the Arctic Isles count? I just hatched an Abominable Dragon but did not receive snowflakes for it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by desraymlp View Post
    Does hatching eggs from the Arctic Isles count? I just hatched an Abominable Dragon but did not receive snowflakes for it.
    No - Arctic isles only helps in leaderboards not world events.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    No - Arctic isles only helps in leaderboards not world events.
    Ok, thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Looking at the requirements and prizes I decided not to continue.

Too many decorations as prizes, they are useless for me and not enough space for them in my dragon land. I need more land and nice habitats for many dragons I have in the storage. Even the habitats which are on sale are double the price of last year. A relaxing weekend is on the way.

I, for one, am quite dismayed at the newest dragons....where am I supposed to put them? I need more land! And why can’t players buy the habitats when they’re on sale and then store them? I am a level 200 player and feel as if I’ve just about finished this game for good. PLEASE HELP!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast