View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/Which items do you like?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

4 7.27%
  • I did not like this Event

33 60.00%
  • I could not finish in Time

41 74.55%
  • I had to use gold to finish in Time

9 16.36%
  • I did not participate

0 0%
  • Snow Craft

7 12.73%
  • Snowy Field

2 3.64%
  • Snow Flurry

5 9.09%
  • Flurry Dragon

19 34.55%
  • Whiteout Dragon

12 21.82%
  • Snow Sculpture

3 5.45%
  • Fireapples

21 38.18%
  • Adventure Tickets

29 52.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: First Flurry! - World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    It may be doable ksbmommy for players with 4 nests but I would be throwing in the towel if I was a new player or even someone on level 100 or so! I have all of the above but I am tired of pushing myself to complete these events!
    I agree with you, it would be nice to just plant and collect food for a while. I'm only doing this one because it can be accomplished without gold. By using the boosts I just won in bingo and the side quest, the second den isn't even necessary to activate.

I pushed myself in the last tourney and tales so I could have Monday as a "rest" day, that was nice. I skipped the month of October as well because I had enough.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak1357 View Post
    How to get a wishlist dragon?Attachment 40347
    Kooky Panda Where is the sidetask for the Wishlist Dragon please?
    Checking on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Updated my first post- and will update it more once we actually know something about the Wishlist dragon. Meanwhile I'm going to wait a few hours and leave my nests in my accounts empty - I don't want to have them bogged down when we're told what to breed to try to get Wishlist dragon.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The text has been updated to include the release date! Look forward to meeting Wishlist Dragon this weekend. :P

Rhino Keeper
    So we will have lost 3 days of trying to breed this one for the event..and if its as difficult as Brilliant was for the one we just finished..not really fair that it won't be available to TRY for until Friday..

I assume Wishlist is a dragon you craft and not breed as we are collecting wishlists. So no need to panic re breeding. That’s my theory anyway.

Executive Chef
    I just wish the new habitats made for this event would hold 5 drags ★

That's my wish list (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

It may be doable ksbmommy for players with 4 nests but I would be throwing in the towel if I was a new player or even someone on level 100 or so! I have all of the above but I am tired of pushing myself to complete these events!
    It’s doable with 3 nests but you’d have to set timers to collect and battle regularly and this is assuming you DON’T get the Wishlist Dragon.

10 days is the minimum to do this so (grudgingly) thank you S8 for restoring the 10-day countdown for this WE.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    I assume Wishlist is a dragon you craft and not breed as we are collecting wishlists. So no need to panic re breeding. That?s my theory anyway.
    The wishlists we're collecting are to craft Old Klaws! So we have to breed it or even worser; we have to spin to win it!
    No panic at all at Jackies, I hate X-mas ( why wanting dragons themed on the hardest workingdays?), I have to work like crazy in december. Looking forward to december, 28th. All I want after X-mas is time to play! No game events for me the rest of 2017! (And I needed that break for events too, so I'm happy with the theme, now I can't play.)
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 11-28-17 at 07:00 PM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    The wishlists we're collecting are to craft Old Klaws! So we have to breed it or even worser; we have to spin to win it!
    No panic at all at Jackies, I hate X-mas ( why wanting dragons themed on the hardest workingdays?), I have to work like crazy in december. Looking forward to december, 28th. All I want after X-mas is time to play! No game events for me the rest of 2017! (And I needed that break for events too, so I'm happy with the theme, now I can't play.)
    Nooo! ;_; I have the worst luck when it comes to breeding or spinning >_< Guess I?ll concentrate in the regular tasks and wait for New Year tasks

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast