View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/Which items do you like?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

4 7.27%
  • I did not like this Event

33 60.00%
  • I could not finish in Time

41 74.55%
  • I had to use gold to finish in Time

9 16.36%
  • I did not participate

0 0%
  • Snow Craft

7 12.73%
  • Snowy Field

2 3.64%
  • Snow Flurry

5 9.09%
  • Flurry Dragon

19 34.55%
  • Whiteout Dragon

12 21.82%
  • Snow Sculpture

3 5.45%
  • Fireapples

21 38.18%
  • Adventure Tickets

29 52.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: First Flurry! - World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hennarhennar View Post
    ... Eh .... Gentlemen of S8 ... what noses are doing with this game .... ???
    now spinner, then gift ,,, we have ghosts, ... tropico, fairy, ... etc ..
    Tomorrow sure you invent cake, cake, .... jellybeans ,,, also can create type corn, hamburger ... etc ...
    In what playfulness are you turning into Dragon Story ..... ??
    Where is your limit .. ????
    INCREDIBLE BUT TRUE..!!!!
    LOL, almost got me spitting out chocolate milk out of my nose. XD

But yea, these on coming new types aren’t even special anymore since they kept pushing out newer ones. I much prefer pure types over these new hybrids. But you know how they love to nerf these pures.

No Freedom of Speech Here

Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    Under the " info " to gain points in event..first one reads
    " Earn up to 500 points by raising a Wishlist Dragon to level 10 "
    I want to know where this Wishlist dragon is..don't see anything about buying or breeding for it..
    I just got the "breed green and red for Wishlist" on my iPhone iOS DS.
    Not enough time to do it unless you don't have anything breeding now lol Or win it in 24 battles tournament also just started

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CamileGame View Post
    I just got the "breed green and red for Wishlist" on my iPhone iOS DS.
    Not enough time to do it unless you don't have anything breeding now lol Or win it in 24 battles tournament also just started

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ecember-1-2017
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shooshemc View Post
    I, for one, am quite dismayed at the newest dragons....where am I supposed to put them? I need more land! And why can?t players buy the habitats when they?re on sale and then store them? I am a level 200 player and feel as if I?ve just about finished this game for good. PLEASE HELP!
    This is a good question indeed! Why we cannot store habitats in storage? I also wondered about it.

Banned
    I really like the 2 prize dragons, but not a chance in Hades of getting either one, even though I play full time and have 2 breeding dens, 2 nests, and 2 evolution dealies and do some speed ups using gold. Why have they made the events impossible to complete?

Banned
    Flurry is now in storage and with less than 3 days to go there appears no way to get Whiteout unless I am credited with the 500 Snowflakes from this joke of a Wishlist Dragon, can’t get to level 10 in that time by no fault of mine.

This whole event has been a bit of a travesty if you ask me! How hard is to. Are sure these events run properly by testing a week prior to the event!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rheina View Post
    This is a good question indeed! Why we cannot store habitats in storage? I also wondered about it.
    We have the ability to store habitats as proven by previous leaderboard events when we got habitats as a milestone so it appears that Storm8 do not wish to code it into the game.

1. They would have no ability to restrict us to our habitat limit even though mine is currently 240 but I cannot place that many due to land restrictions.

2. They would lose the inability to have the control of how we play the game! IMHO!

Fashion Designer
    Yeah no way I am getting the last one...yet again. Even after getting an extra breeding temple working I might not even get to the first one.

I dont think it is so smart making the bar so high that nearly nobody actually accomplishes the goal! How is that a positive for the player? As usual its a spend trap to make people pay versus balancing the greed with the fun and the enjoyment for the player.

Executive Chef
    Unless I play all day and spend a ton of money o don’t even know if I will get even one dragon. The amount needed for this event is insanity. As a 5 year player I’m so disappointed in almost everything that has been changed over the past few years. Wishlist debacle took a ton of gold and couldn’t be bred and now after trying for so many days I still can’t get it. Bah. Good luck to all trying.

Rhino Keeper
    wondering if we will get snowflakes credited for the Wishlist fail?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast