Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Five Peaks Habitat ( Can now Craft)

Rhino Keeper

Five Peaks Habitat ( Can now Craft)

March 16 2018- Can now be crafted! 1600 Essence.

Edit ( KP)

The Five Peaks - Purple, Yellow, Green, and Red .

Dragon Capacity 5
    Coin Capacity 15,000
    Cost: 650
    Sells for: 9,000
    Build Time none
    Exp Gained: 2,500

The 5 Peaks Habitat was on sale for 75 gold, just was going to vuy one and the price has increased to 260? what happened?
    The other habs are still the same price, don't think it is fair that they changed the price..everyonr should get the same price while they are on the limited sale and it did not say that this one was going to change price..could moderator please look into this please?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-17-18 at 12:21 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    The 5 Peaks Habitat was on sale for 75 gold, just was going to vuy one and the price has increased to 260? what happened?
    The other habs are still the same price, don't think it is fair that they changed the price..everyonr should get the same price while they are on the limited sale and it did not say that this one was going to change price..could moderator please look into this please?
    The Five Peaks Habitat was always 260 gold on sale, at least as of last night. The Fairy Crossroad habitat is 75 gold and also holds 5 dragons. Hope that helps
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    The Five Peaks Habitat was always 260 gold on sale, at least as of last night. The Fairy Crossroad habitat is 75 gold and also holds 5 dragons. Hope that helps
    I thought for sure it was this one and yes Now I see the Fairy crossroad one is..whatever I guess.Thank you amerirish

Nightclub Owner
    I thought for sure it was this one and yes Now I see the Fairy crossroad one is..whatever I guess.Thank you amerirish
    Welcome Offering a relatively cheap 5 dragon habitat is not a solution to the lack of land, but it is a very welcomed 'band-aid' in my opinion.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    welcome offering a relatively cheap 5 dragon habitat is not a solution to the lack of land, but it is a very welcomed 'band-aid' in my opinion.
    amen.

The Honorable Panda
    This habitat can now be crafted!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I dont see any of the now craftable ones ( except destiny delta ) even available in the market anymore. Much less on sale? Did a sale go out to only a few people. Does s8 do that?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    I dont see any of the now craftable ones ( except destiny delta ) even available in the market anymore. Much less on sale? Did a sale go out to only a few people. Does s8 do that?
    You need to go into the craft shop, beware if you don?t have the required essence it will cost you big time. You can buy premium 5 habitats normally for 600 gold or 300 when on sale or 75 when it?s a real sale but to buy all the 1600 essence to craft one of these babies is 3200 gold.

The original post in this thread with the picture of the habitat is from last year but Kooky Panda edited it for the craft of the habitat. It is not on sale.

Fashion Designer
    As usual the pricing of these new things is extremely out of wack...totally unbelievable to be honest.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    You need to go into the craft shop, beware if you don?t have the required essence it will cost you big time. You can buy premium 5 habitats normally for 600 gold or 300 when on sale or 75 when it?s a real sale but to buy all the 1600 essence to craft one of these babies is 3200 gold.

The original post in this thread with the picture of the habitat is from last year but Kooky Panda edited it for the craft of the habitat. It is not on sale.
    Elsa, FlatFoot, Kooky Panda. What has happened to the price of these habitats with Essence in the craft shop, now the Essence you need has stayed the same but the gold price to them has now blown out to 32,000 gold and not 3,200 gold, which figure is correct please?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast