Thread: Chanukah items and recipes

Farm Supplier

Chanukah items and recipes

I was wondering why there are no Chanukah decor or recipes offered. As nice as the Christmas items are, you must realize that there are players who do not celebrate that holiday. Please include some Chanukah items and recipes for those players who celebrate Chanukah. We would love to decorate our places with some appropriate decor. Thanks

I second and third...you had "Festival of Lights" Menorah before I started, but it wasn't brought back. It would be nice to have Star of David paper like the "Turkish" in B.S. I would like that better if the top point wasn't cut off. You have a lot of flags available but not the Israeli flag...I'd appreciate that too. And add a nice dreidle in Israeli and Non-Israeli options. Maybe next year you can run 2 goals simultaneously and let us pick the goal, but once we start we cant do both unless we fully complete the first or something.. I for one am sick of all the Christmas decorations, tables, chairs, and flooring with nothing for non Christians to decorate with.