Thread: Rejoined game after 10month break!!!

Fashion Designer

Rejoined game after 10month break!!!

Hi all forum members !!

I have restarted playing the game after a 10month break. I see a lot of new things happening and am excited about it.
    My bad luck that I started playing when November is almost done an therefore have missed quite a few exciting goals.

Right now my query is regarding the Fey foal event. I will get the winter fairy in the leaderboard event but sadly don?t have the fall fairy and spring fairy . As I think those goals are already over.

Will it be possible for me to get these two fairies?
    Also need new neighbors for gem exchange.

Thanking you all in advance

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    Hi all forum members !!

I have restarted playing the game after a 10month break. I see a lot of new things happening and am excited about it.
    My bad luck that I started playing when November is almost done an therefore have missed quite a few exciting goals.

Right now my query is regarding the Fey foal event. I will get the winter fairy in the leaderboard event but sadly don?t have the fall fairy and spring fairy . As I think those goals are already over.

Welcome back!

I'm sorry.

The Spring fairy was last individual prize from the World event - so you did miss it.
    Fall Fairy was grand prize from Story book - so that is also over. The only way to get those animals now is to buy them from the market.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Welcome back!

I'm sorry.

The Spring fairy was last individual prize from the World event - so you did miss it.
    Fall Fairy was grand prize from Story book - so that is also over. The only way to get those animals now is to buy them from the market.
    Thank you .

Aww. That’s a pity . But I don’t see them in the market ... or maybe I missed them . Let me check again

Executive Chef
    Thank you .

Aww. That’s a pity . But I don’t see them in the market ... or maybe I missed them . Let me check again
    I don't think they are even available on the market too - since those events have expired.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-24-17 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word filtered by forum system

Executive Chef
    I'm not yet sure if I'm back....I popped in and am glad to have the expansions but still having a terrible issue with crashing - which was the main reason I left.
    Then I came back and on my first day - I sold my leaderboard trophy (sad,sad,sad face)

Grand Emperor
    Hi all forum members !!

Welcome back!

You will need to have all 3 fairies in order to get the Fey Foal. Please continue your discussion in the Nov Event thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...re-in-November

You can add your ID and find others looking for neighbours in the Add Me forum. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me