Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Thanksgiving Goal - 23 Nov 17

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    When I had all the pics, I copied them from other posts. I'd hit the quote thing, like when you reply and then I'd copy the whole mess to the first post. But after I copied it in, I'd erase the

[QUOTE ] thing from the beginning.

At the end, I'd erase the [/QUOTE ] thing.

That left just the pics. I don't know how others do it. I couldn't ever figure out how to post a pic.
    Yeah, when I "reply with quote" I can copy and paste the links up to 50 pics into 1 post. (that's the limit for images - I only knew when I did the previous Leaf goal) BUT if I were to attach the pics from my own desktop, it only allowed 5. Makes no sense ???
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you S8 for unlocking the Turkey Cooker! I'm excited to have these recipes in my restaurants!

Fashion Designer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2017-11-26 01_22_33.jpg 
Views:	767 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	40279  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Loved the Turkey cooker. Thanks for bringing back an old appliances for new players!

Level 99 3 star player. Play goals and gift parts during goal time. Can't tip/gift everyday otherwise but will do as much as I can. Feel free to add me.

I am so annoyed with myself ... when I seen the turkey cooker re release I didn?t think there would be new recipes on it so I skipped the goal...I am only now realising that there were three new recipes to unlock 😭😭

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345