Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Bakery Story Goals: "The Falling Leaves" November 23, 2017

Wow awesome i never got that thing after wasting so many gems in rs.... Whew finally ,. ..
    I m so in love with this second goal than the first 😍😍😍

So I decided to skip the last part of the side goal bc having more than half of my appliances tied up for 2 days is not something that I wanna do. Has anyone else decided to skip the last part also but slightly having ocd about not finishing like I am lol
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Host(ess)
    Does the 15 days include the goals for the harvest oven eg. the sweetgum cookies?

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Thanks you, pcabral & all who contribute, for doing this. These threads are such a big help.

I want the tree from the side goal, but if I keep making food, I'll never get rid of what I have. I think I'm skipping it.

There are too many goals.
    Since you mentioned not being able to sell food fast enough, just wanted to mention that there is a certain layout that helps you earn coins faster and sell out food. I set up my bakery that way a while back and it helped so much! I get rid of food fast enough and earn coins faster. Do a search for "pigpen" design here in the forums. I think that's that name of it. I keep that little corner like that and decorate the rest of my bakery. Hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    So I decided to skip the last part of the side goal bc having more than half of my appliances tied up for 2 days is not something that I wanna do. Has anyone else decided to skip the last part also but slightly having ocd about not finishing like I am lol
    I finished the last of the side goals by having 10 basic ovens of pumpkin pie and still had enough slots to do the main goals. I think I would freak if I didn’t finish lol
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmommy15 View Post
    I finished the last of the side goals by having 10 basic ovens of pumpkin pie and still had enough slots to do the main goals. I think I would freak if I didn’t finish lol
    I have plenty of slots to do it lol but I wanna make my Christmas stuff now too. Sigh, it is driving me nuts though, I think I’ll just do it lol
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I have plenty of slots to do it lol but I wanna make my Christmas stuff now too. Sigh, it is driving me nuts though, I think I’ll just do it lol
    That makes sense! I want to master my fall appliances (I have not mastered the coffin drink machine! Lol), I don’t bake the same Christmas recipes from last two years either lol.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Rhino Keeper
    Super disappointed with this goal ! LEAF COOKIES AGAIN ! Nothing really new never done before theme ! Boo

New Resident
    I would like to see gifts like tiles, decorations, etc. And a way to trade or sell extra parts.

Executive Chef
    Failed again!

Goals are hard.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789