Thread: Another Fall Goal..Please delete this after someone posts a normal thread!

Fashion Designer

Another Fall Goal..Please delete this after someone posts a normal thread!

Ok so we have a goal that started on a Holiday no less.

So why are they releasing goals with no parts to gift again?

Hope this gets fixed soon.

So far I like what I see in Design tab for this goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh no, another Fall goal- - come on how many more fall items do we need. I checked to see what the final prizes are and decided it’s not worth it for me to pay 30,000 coins for an appliance just to get a prize that’s been recycled from another game. Sorry friends, it’s very disappointing once again. I’m going to redecorate for winter and Christmas don’t need a fall picnic, fall fountain or a puppy playing in the fall leaves

Rhino Keeper
    Imo I think fall relates to thanksgiving and the new stuff seems appropriate.

But yes, it’s frustrating that they don’t make sure to have the new gifts on the gift list as soon as a goal comes out. This is the second time they’ve done this.

Honestly I was looking forward to another Fall goal since we still in November BUT I agree, I wish there are new prizes and not recycled for those that seen it before (as for me it’s new)
    Level 99 / 4 star player

I lucked out and have more than enough of the other parts to build the normal 5 I usually do so I just have to request the fall hose or whatever it is
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Fashion Designer
    Why is the new part not giftable?

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, it is technically still fall, but the numerous fall goals we have had are more then enough.

Can I assume Black Friday sale features Christmas items? So why another fall goal?
    So are you going to start Christmas goals on Christmas Day?
    Please have Christmas, Hanukkah,Qwanza items out long enough for us to enjoy them.
    I’ve said this before, but it really feels like the game is more stressful and way less enjoyable when it comes to goals.

i wish this were a thanksgiving goal instead. we used to get one every year. is s8 doing away with annual thanksgiving goals/content?

Executive Chef
    Im just tired of cider recipes. How many ciders can one person have in their shop? My gem hoarding appreciates this but my allergies towards anything fall is making my eye go on a steady twitch.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Closing thread - please continue discussion on the ongoing goals thread.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...vember-23-2017
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~