Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pardon Me AKA Pet Turkey Fight!!!

Fashion Designer
    I find it somewhat strange that we are saving a turkey from being part of the feast by collecting what look like 200 roasted turkey legs ...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Normally I would not mind this quest at all, but it?s an energy ****er and we need it for soup kitchen cv
    Totally agree. Now I have to decide between that troll guy or this new turkey. I won?t have enough energy nor the time to do both. CS just doesn?t want us to have it all! They are forcing us to make choices or use gems to acquire all the the goodies from goals.

They made the game too time intensive too and that is frustrating for us rather than fun.

Anyways on a brighter note. Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating today!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Totally agree. Now I have to decide between that troll guy or this new turkey. I won?t have enough energy nor the time to do both. CS just doesn?t want us to have it all! They are forcing us to make choices or use gems to acquire all the the goodies from goals.

They made the game too time intensive too and that is frustrating for us rather than fun.

Anyways on a brighter note. Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating today!
    Considering the fact that it appears the troll thief only drops water, if I had to choose, I would go after the turkey. I am almost to my 50 blankets though so I will get one troll thief and then shoot for 2 turkeys. I am glad that S8 gave us something else to do over this week since I am done with the soup kitchen except for one roasted nut. And since the turkeys seem to be dropping multiple legs per turkey, it shouldn't take too long to get to 200.

Host(ess)
    I will try for the turkey as i am not doi g the soup event ..hopefully i will get the little guy

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone know what the turkey drops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    Anyone know what the turkey drops.
    have a look at the flash screen I posted in post#5.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Moonvillage

Fashion Designer
    So it's basically a chicken as far as drops go.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    So it's basically a chicken as far as drops go.
    More a Swan, because it also drops soft feathers (that's what I see in the Trade wagon). 😉
    But.... sorry, not worth my energy! I really need to do some storylines and get more energy sources before I have energy for this kind of things...

Between the Troll Thief and a wild turkey, I think I'm going for the turkey on drops alone. So far, reports of the Troll thief drops are underwhelming. Feathers and golden eggs are worth the energy drain for me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast