Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Suggestion Thread

Just realised this too.
    I'd also love the leaderbord events for Android as they also don't happen.

Rhino Keeper
    I’d love more habitats particularly the rescue pen. I’d love more llamas. I’d love to have items in all storage areas to be organizable for easy finding. I’d love to have the option to opt out of events when I get event fatigue. I’d love to be able to turn off the pop up telling who’s visited my farm lately. I’d love the option to be able to buy with money saws, picks, etc, without having to visit neighbors or the newspaper stand.

Rhino Keeper
    With all the exotic pets now available, please make them storable. Also let us start selling (and also buy) exotic pet feed.

Hi, just wanted to understand what the system of allocation to the leaderboard group is. At lvl 57 I am always group with players who are lvl 100 & 90. Really disincentives me to play the leadership event and spend diamonds.

Additionally, the two times that I have been put in tough leaderboards I have spent diamonds to get the gold. When the clock hit 00:00, I was first, but was pushed back to 2nd/3rd after a few hours! Some glitches that need to be looked into.

Executive Chef
    Wish we could turn/switch around the stands that hold the grapes/grapefruits on them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C69A3D06-9D4A-4F40-AA07-A5C8A5F7B4F3.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	111.5 KB 
ID:	59627
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    I was thinking of a design/names for 3 new flytraps.

Having a fly floating above the flytraps head - an animation of flys circling the flytrap, maybe during the feed duration or maybe after it's done feeding and waiting to be collected from.

Or, a non animated fly just on the flytrap head.

The name to this one could be called Fly trap. It's basic but also fits with the fly theme.

Thirst Trap (it's a flytrap)

With maybe a raincoat on it? Or a raincoat with rain dripping down detail on it. The rain drop on it doesn't have to be animated either. This one would be related to water at least, or that would be the general theme.

Industry Plant (it's a flytrap)

I'm not sure on what the theme to this one would be.

But the two names, Thirst Trap and Industry Plant, would be quite funny, no?

Executive Chef
    I was thinking of a Vampire Flytrap. With a giant black cape on it, complete with a white shirt. And, have the flytraps teeth shaped like fangs at the top; maybe the bottom row of teeth too. Complete with a red crimson bow.

It could be shaped like the Flytraps in Dresses too, so that way the size reference is already there. Take for example; the Bride Flytrap. It has parting for the wedding dress. The Vampire Flytrap could have a parting too. The black cape could be the first half, and then the last half be a white shirt.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D3F710CA-209F-45C6-A378-CDE9D451447F.jpeg 
Views:	7 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	65121

Or for another Halloween themed Flytrap,

Maybe have an orange one to reference a pumpkin with a giant sprout atop its head. That or the flytrap in a pumpkin dress.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

New Resident
    I wish we could upload our pictures to use as our avatar in the game.
    Or at least that there was more avatar pictures available? maybe do special avatars to be bought with gems or to win as a prize in the events?
    Seeing people with their pictures (from the time it was possible to log in with Facebook) makes me sad that I can?t change mine.

Rhino Keeper
    The geese are such Drama Queens when they faint. I think crowns are in order.

Executive Chef
    Doing themed Treehouse Events and offering a flytrap in them. Especially the ones that have already been offered on the market for sales.

Venus Flytrap; in the spring months maybe

Venomous Flytrap; could work in a mushroom themed treehouse like what already happened in November 2022.

Venus Lovetrap: for valentines

Frozen Bluebelle; for winter, January

Camp Guide Flytrap; for summer

Football Trap; idk, football themed treehouse event?

Tiki Flytrap; again idk

Christmas Flytrap; for Christmas

Hot Chocolate Flytrap; for winter, December, maybe even into February.

I would love to see this! It's the only way I can potentially get more than 5 flytraps. Is if they're also eventually offered in the treehouse. Though beggars cannot be choosers so I will take any flytrap offered. I would spend some more money into getting more than the 5 I'm allowed from the market.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast