Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Suggestion Thread

Executive Chef
    Recipe suggestion: Frittata

During the current Turducken event (and as has happened in previous events), I am being overwhelmed by Eggs everywhere. Perhaps a new recipe could be added to one of the buildings, such as the Bed and Breakfast or the Deli, for a Frittata. The recipe could use an excessive number of eggs (maybe 6-8) and be relatively simple overall (unlike the Maple Cotton Candy Meringue recipe which requires 5 different buildings, perhaps this recipe could require 2 at most). A simple recipe could be 6 eggs + 2 tomatoes + 1 cheese + 1 cream (this would only require the Dairy and whichever building it would be crafted in). Crafting time could be relatively short, maybe 90 minutes or 2 hours, to allow players to use more eggs than they need to discard.

Executive Chef
    New building idea, plus recipes

There have already been Chinese, Japanese, and Italian-themed buildings (Lunar Workshop, Sushi Shop, Noodle Shop) introduced to FS2, and two of them remain active. Perhaps it could be time to introduce a new building that could be used to add more Corn-based recipes? Maybe a Mexican-themed building could be used to expand some options and reduce the number of recipes in other buildings. This new building (maybe call it a Cantina for now) could offer Flour Tortillas (Wheat and Hot Water), Corn Tortillas (Corn and Hot Water), Salsa (Tomatoes and Peppers, or maybe Tomatoes and Herbs), Chips with Salsa (Corn Tortillas and Salsa), Tacos (with Bacon substituting for the meat), Fish Tacos (FINALLY use the Bass for this?), Burritos (using Flour Tortillas), and Taco Salad (Flour Tortillas in the Deep Fryer for "Salad Shells", then adding ingredients like Salsa and Cheese and Bacon again for the meat).

As for new recipes, perhaps a Corn Salad in the Deli is a possibility (Corn and Tomatoes and Herbs), Popcorn in the Deep Fryer or Kitchen (just Corn or maybe Corn and Butter), and Corn Chowder in the Kitchen (Corn and Bacon and Milk and Potatoes).

Rhino Keeper
    Stop the ads when sending deliveries. As we now know this is not a bug it is very deliberate on the part of storm8. It’s a mistake and should be corrected immediately.

Fashion Designer
    Can we get a more nostalgic event just like the very first events please..?? ToT it was everyone (the community) can win the same decoration and pets and I think it's just waaay too cool remembering how excited I was doing events in the small farm back in 2014. And it was pretty easy too, hehe. Today and back to back events are sometimes.....we just need some "relaxing" events.
    Pretty please..??

Uh-oh.
    I also want to thank Storm8 incredible people behind this Farm Story 2 game, it's never boring to me playing this game, the designs for decorations and pets are mostly beautiful and thanks for (still) listening to us (and stay listening please). I usually open the game when I am waiting at the cashier, having a break from my thoughts, insomnia or just being bored. Happy New Year 2020 !! Another success year!
    Last edited by raissawinda; 12-30-19 at 11:54 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Delivery Truck Suggestion: Since some items, I.e., biscuits, French fries, etc, require so many and barn space is always a problem, why can't we give them as completed like the events. It would free up barn space. Thank you for listening.

Rhino Keeper
    Need a second bakery. So many items for just one bakery.

Fashion Designer
    Pet suggestions -->

Giraffe (to live in the jungle falls)
    Ocampi (to live in jungle falls)
    More Aussie pets (Wallaby, Tassie Devil, Wombat, Echidna)
    Endangered Species (Black Rhino, Lowland Gorilla, Giant Tortoise)
    More X-Creatures to join the Yeti and the alien (Nessie, Big Foot, Chupracabra
    More extinct animals to join the DoDo and/or Mammoth (Sabre Tooth Tiger, Tasmanian Tiger, Thylacine)
    Schnauzer
    Boxer
    Maine Coon cat (fuzz ball!)
    Snowshoe Cat
    Clydesdale Horsie

Executive Chef
    I've had more suggestions that I've thought, I just cannot remember to write them down. But I do have one I can think of, since Im already in this particular thread.

I do want more (and suggest!) exotic pets of all types, even newer designs to exotic pets.

Particularly or preferable more flytraps (they're my favourite type of exotic)

I want something like the Venomous Flytrap

Or even like the football trap, it has a bit of texture to it.

I would like designs to them (or textures) instead of just being varying/different colours (and not much different) to the ones we or some already have. Or Even having spots on them, or having a tongue to them. Or even have little flowers or bugs in or around the flytraps.

If they do add bugs to the flytraps, I hope they add them flying around them, or crawling on them.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 07-30-20 at 10:23 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I've had more suggestions that I've thought, I just cannot remember to write them down. But I do have one I can think of, since Im already in this particular thread.

I do want more (and suggest!) exotic pets of all types, even newer designs to exotic pets.

Particularly or preferable more flytraps (they're my favourite type of exotic)

I want something like the Venomous Flytrap

Or even like the football trap, it has a bit of texture to it.

I would like designs to them (or textures) instead of just being varying/different colours (and not much different) to the ones we or some already have. Or Even having spots on them, or having a tongue to them. Or even have little flowers or bugs in or around the flytraps.

If they do add bugs to the flytraps, I hope they add them flying around them, or crawling on them.
    And also, a way where only one player can buy an item you're selling.

Like tools/expansion papers, for example. Where when you're selling them, only the person who asked for them can buy them.

I get a bit frustrated when I have to farm for more papers or tools, when someone else has accidentally bought it before the person who needed them did.

Or even when I'm trying to buy something that someone can sell me, especially an item of particular need, and it gets bought before I am able to get on, or just buy it before I try to.

So I wish there were a way to only where only a specific player can buy them/an item.

Also, when you list said item, it says "reserved" on it, or something of the sorts. But is open to the player(s) they make it reserved for.

If that makes sense.

I highly doubt this would happen, though it would be a nice feature in the game - if it ever does.

So I though (at the very least) I would suggest it.

As when I see someone selling expansion papers, I have to (for my own sake) visit the person who sold it, just to make sure I didn't buy something they were tying to offer/sell to someone else.

So I hope maybe one day, it may be incorporated into the game. Though I'm not sure how likely that will be.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 07-30-20 at 10:43 AM.

To whom this may concern,

It has come to my attention after redownloading Farm Story 2 on my Android run phone that I am missing features I used to have on my Ipad.
    We get the event updates and new items but still no Delivery Truck or Treehouse feature.
    I was wondering if this is ever going to be updated for fair farming as it is so hard to gain enough coins by doing order and selling items so that I can afford the expensive buildings.
    Most of the time, the orders aren't even worth the amount of effort I've put into doing them.

Please update these features as soon as possible as I really enjoyed trying to fill delivery truck up and it will give other Android users more insensitive to play.

Kind regards,
    A very frustrated player.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast