Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Suggestion Thread

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by NElove6 View Post
    Golden lure takes 3 gold bells not silver
    You need gold cowbells to unlock Golden Lure and silver cowbells to make it.

New Resident
    I agree

New Resident
    I hate the events that are offered. They are so pointless and offer you stupid things. Half of the stuff in the newpaper is stuff that is found from the stupid events because no one wants them.

I also want it to be easier to find rubies.

Rhino Keeper
    would like to be able to search storage by theme for decorations
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

Please, Stom8, PLEASE add the ability to find things more easily in storage. It would be AWESOME if we could have at least the level of organization as the market store so we could easily find pets and paths. It would also be nice to sort decorations by season.
    It would also be nice to sort the barn for event items. Maybe Santa can help??? ����������

Please increase number of plots for crops.

Rhino Keeper
    For those of us that have expanded as far as we can go, allow trading for old expansion parts to the new ones. That would allow those of us that received old parts from the leaderboard game to do something with the worthless prizes other than putting them up for sale. Thanks for the consideration.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    What new items would you like to see come to your farm?
    Please post your suggestions here.
    Sensibly priced expansions and option to pay to make things drop more often so we don't feel disappointed when we get no opportunity to trade presents etc because one drop zone gives 0 in my case and I bought gems etc but I bought cute discounted items instead. Offer more cute animals for sale. But we do need space.. not giving up yet. And please the are you sure you want to spend button to avoid accidents with gems.
    Thanks.

Executive Chef
    With the Boiler and the Chef Gnome's Boiler providing...um, Boiled Water, perhaps a new building could be introduced to make use of it (in addition to the Noodle House). It could be called "Soup Base", and the Boiled Water can be combined with various ingredients to create soups: Tomato Soup, Cream of Spinach Soup, Carrot Soup, Cream of Potato Soup, Fish Soup (maybe FINALLY use the Bass), Egg Drop Soup, etc.

New Resident
    I love finding event items in the Market . Please allow an opt Out for those who don't . Most of us like seeing items in the market . It would be great to have the mine back in leader board events + Add points for all tasks collecting from crafts plots & turning in collections. We Also Need More Pet Habitats .It would be great if we can upgrade the Habitats.Unlock all the IOS features for android . Open up the 4 spaces in the market . It would also be nice if we could put farms on A favorite list so we can visit easier . A gem loss prevention solution .

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast