Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Suggestion Thread

With all the new pet prizes and buildings we sure could still use more land! Decorating would be fun if i had more space.

Also another windmill or two would be helpful with everything we have to make there, its nearly impossible to keep up with what is required.

What is with the silver cow bells? You work so hard for a truck and nothing is more disappointing then a silver cow bell you can't even use! I have 7 now! Ridiculous...put more stuff in there or start giving out more bronze bells.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenBeeMia View Post
    What is with the silver cow bells? You work so hard for a truck and nothing is more disappointing then a silver cow bell you can't even use! I have 7 now! Ridiculous...put more stuff in there or start giving out more bronze bells.
    You can use Silver Cowbells for making Golden Lure.

Great suggestion

Fashion Designer
    I would like to remove the bass. He does literally not a darn thing. Either make a craft with it that u add to a building, or get rid of him. Maybe add a lobster, I saw another person here suggest that. Then u could do a lobster bisque in the kitchen.

New Resident
    Not sure if this is the best place for my suggestion, but figured it was close enough. Can you add another tab to the market for the items we've reached the limit on. It would make it easier to find the stuff we still can buy.
    Last edited by Veceiele; 09-01-18 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Typos from stupid spell check

Opt out of events

I would like to have the option to opt out of events. No pop-up reminders, no items dropping and filling up my barn, and, most importantly, no event items showing up in the newspaper. Event items comprise half of the newspaper offerings, which makes it harder to find items I need for deliveries.

Farm Supplier
    Would it be possible to have another bakery, so many items are crafted there now. Also would it be possible to have a separate tab in the cellar for the animals we have in storage, it takes ages to find them when I want to rotate my pets! It would also be nice to have all the decorations for one season/celebration together, my Halloween items are all over the place but probably that would be nigh on impossible to do!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I would like to remove the bass. He does literally not a darn thing. Either make a craft with it that u add to a building, or get rid of him. Maybe add a lobster, I saw another person here suggest that. Then u could do a lobster bisque in the kitchen.
    I agree. I keep wondering why we have it

Farm Supplier
    Golden lure takes 3 gold bells not silver

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast