Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Farm Story 2: Suggestion Thread

Rhino Keeper
    A way to make saws would be great. I was getting them from videos, but that has stopped. The plane only drops them once or twice a day. I need to make coins and the fastest way to so make toys...if I can get wood.

Farm Supplier
    Playing Farm Story 2 a bit to earn gems and gold in Fantasy Forest/Dragon Story - why does hitting level 14 make the game essentially unplayable without buying gems? Before now I could make most orders and purchase what I couldn't make from other players - but level 14 unlocked SO MANY new things that it has been impossible to get any orders I can fill... meaning I don't have coins to purchase any items from others, making orders even *harder* to fill.

My feedback for this is to not have so many new things unlock all at once. I don't even have most of the buildings I unlocked before level 14, and suddenly there's 10 more that I can't afford.

New Resident
    I would love to see a place to make expansion parts in addition to purchasing them with gems. Another user suggested a paper mill using wood, blackberries, etc for making papers. Great idea!

New Resident
    In addition to the newspaper to buy items from other farms, it would be nice to have place listing what you are looking for. Essentially a place where you list what you need and other users can choose to sell their items to you. This could be an extension of the marketplace.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567