Thread: Value Packs, could be interesting.

Banned

Value Packs, could be interesting.

Has any body noticed that one value pack has 100 maps and the other contains 100 Island parts, could be interesting!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Has any body noticed that one value pack has 100 maps and the other contains 100 Island parts, could be interesting!
    If only the dragons in them were not repeated about 3 to 5 times recently. It's very hard for me to buy value packs when I have 5 to 10 of almost every dragon in them in my storage. Maybe if the dragons were older ones

Banned
    I mean...land parts and maps are pretty easy to get so I don't think this is really valuable

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkyw1nky View Post
    I mean...land parts and maps are pretty easy to get so I don't think this is really valuable
    Was referring to the parts and I have never seen that many on offer before and maybe just maybe we might be getting expansions soon!

Rhino Keeper
    Worthless in my opinion

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! Could it mean...?

I am afraid to get my hopes up, but Flatfoot did promise us something tolook forward to, not Fey related.

And this many must mean a big chunk of land. It is so overdue

Didn't notice...I don't buy them so they are just 'white noise' to me...but if it was there on mine, it's gone now. Hmmmmmm.....