Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spin the Wheel- Swamp Dragon November 21 2017

The Honorable Panda

Spin the Wheel- Swamp Dragon November 21 2017

New Spin the Wheel!

Quote Originally Posted by duduloi View Post
    Got that Swamp dragon today. Not a big deal, really

Last edited by kooky panda; 11-25-17 at 03:45 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I would love to get Stardust, and Swamp would be okay, but I've had terrible luck since the wheel has been brought back. Every dragon I get is one I already have at least 1 or 2 of. Please give me a new dragon, or at least some apples.

Fashion Designer
    I got the White Witch dragon already I want that pink one, it's adorable!

Banned
    Pink one is Sweet Tooth (rainbow/fairytale). I have it and it is a good dragon.

Fashion Designer
    It's sooooo cute

Farm Supplier
    I just won Sweet Tooth and it’s one I didn’t have! I hardly ever have good luck on the wheel so I’m happy.

Fashion Designer
    Why is there a goal using the the "Grand Prize" dragon (breed with a Swamp Dragon) that awards 1250 cool feystones?
    Do the game makers somehow not realize that very few players ever win the "Grand Prize" on Spin to Win?? Not even buying extra spins with gold helps. They are the ones who made the odds of winning ridiculously low... so, how can they not realize this?

It couldn't be more obvious that no one working on the game actually plays the game.
    Y'all need to get some beta testers or something. The game is starting to get ridiculously bad.

no luck till today morning. first the tree, 2nd coins
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Why is there a goal using the the "Grand Prize" dragon (breed with a Swamp Dragon) that awards 1250 cool feystones?
    Do the game makers somehow not realize that very few players ever win the "Grand Prize" on Spin to Win?? Not even buying extra spins with gold helps. They are the ones who made the odds of winning ridiculously low... so, how can they not realize this?

It couldn't be more obvious that no one working on the game actually plays the game.
    Y'all need to get some beta testers or something. The game is starting to get ridiculously bad.
    On top of that the ones who actually pay and spin until they win don't have the land or habitat space to hatch the dragon anyway. I know I don't. I won one of these and can't place even if I wanted to. It is obvious they don't play their own games and that's pretty sad, not only that everything they keep doing is just upsetting their players more and more. This game is headed straight down the drain, and it's really to bad because this game could and should be a big hit

Got that Swamp dragon today. Not a big deal, really

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast