Thread: ?Funny farms?

?Funny farms?

Has anyone else noticed strange farms that don?t seem to be maintained amongst their neighbours, but strangely always have the same stuff in their side shop?
    I have a neighbour at level 22 who always has bricks, eggs and apples on sale, it?s my go to place if I need bricks for an expansion, when I buy the bricks after a while, like stormie shop they replenish, but unlike stormie who offers a range of single items, it?s always with more bricks.
    I have visited the farm and it?s never changed, there?s no sign of any decorations or prizes from quests or events.
    I don?t know if we are allowed to name names on here (perhaps someone can advise?) but if we are I thought it would be nice to compile a list of these farms, (if others exist) so that we all have places to go when we need certain items.

Grand Emperor
    The items stay in their shops until they clear them. These are probably the absent farmers.

We cant post farm names on the forum to protect players' privacy. It is also not forum appropriate to discuss the activities of other players.