Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday 2017 Sale

Rhino Keeper
    No more Fairy habitats??? I have at least 9 fairy animals and only 1 habitat that hosts 4 animals! It would be also good to have the old 4 zodiac habitats and the gemstone habitats on sale please

Only 2 Egyptian ones, I hope we get the rest! Last year i didnt see some were breadble.
    Are the ones that are breadble the ones without a not breadble note?

I'm glad I finally got the Secret Sanctuary, and the Holly Collie. I also sprung for a third nest.

There is a horse on the advert for the sale that isn't actually on sale currently. Which I find interesting. It's possibly because not all animals are going to be available to all players maybe?

Executive Chef
    Just bought finally the Egypt habitat and the Bastet. Finally after so long time playing my first Egypt creature. And thanks for the gem sale as well.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Fashion Designer
    What is the secret sanctuary habitat from? I don’t remember that one.

Rhino Keeper
    Interesting. Anubis was on a pop up for me but not in store.

Are any of the animals breedable? Some of the descriptions don?t say not available through breeding

Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    What is the secret sanctuary habitat from? I don’t remember that one.
    It was from the 2nd Storybook Adventure 'League of Extroadinary Animals' which featured the Sidekicker, Super Heron, and the Wild Wonder cat.
    I wasn't around for it, but I was aware of the habitat and have wanted it ever since.

Rhino Keeper
    Bought gems for the first time ever this morning, with the 250 gem pack and the $1.99 value pack that ended today (Black Bear'd), got myself a second nest (yess) and the Neapolitiger which was available before the sales started, and I'm very happy with it! My evo flower, nests, and breeding den should be ready when I wake up, so I'm gonna buy a boost and get further up in the LB than I've ever gotten before! I've never gotten past the habitat tbh

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by carolineannlv View Post
    I'm glad I finally got the Secret Sanctuary, and the Holly Collie. I also sprung for a third nest.

There is a horse on the advert for the sale that isn't actually on sale currently. Which I find interesting. It's possibly because not all animals are going to be available to all players maybe?
    Just briefly saw popup but I think the horse was matripony. Possibly they'll put more animals up for sale? Because you're right it's advertised but not listed in sale

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast