Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday 2017 Sale

Rhino Keeper
    This is my first black friday playing this game. Do they ever put the basic buildings on sale? Like evo flowers and nests? I might be able to buy some gems today but I don't want to buy another nest just yet if they're going on sale you know?

I'm so excited I hope the habitats are on sale and they bring back some of the older animals I need a gem sale I'm trying not to spend any gems but I don't have any of the November animals that you can breed for do i use mmm y gems to speed breed or do i save them lol

Banned
    I've been waiting all year for Black Friday! Last year I had just started playing about a month before. The habitats were greatly reduced. I'm trying to remember how I got enough Runes for all those expansions, though. Hmmm. Anyway, last year, the basic habitats that you buy with coins but can be upgraded for 500 gold (utterly ridiculous to spend 500 gold to hold one more animal) were on sale for like 100 gold each, and I went a little crazy and upgraded all of my habitats. :O But it made a huge difference in my being able to advance in the game by having more animals and habitats that held more coins. I currently have 840 million coins. So I hope they have some Rune sales as well so that I can expand. It seems like last year they spread the sale out over several days, and on some days you could buy a package with one of the Legendary animals and some runes for like $24.99 or $29.99 or something like that. Very expensive, and I didn't take advantage of any of those sales. And all the other habitats were marked down, but not all at the same time, I don't think. You have to strategize and decide what you really want.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I've been waiting all year for Black Friday! Last year I had just started playing about a month before. The habitats were greatly reduced. I'm trying to remember how I got enough Runes for all those expansions, though. Hmmm. Anyway, last year, the basic habitats that you buy with coins but can be upgraded for 500 gold (utterly ridiculous to spend 500 gold to hold one more animal) were on sale for like 100 gold each, and I went a little crazy and upgraded all of my habitats. :O But it made a huge difference in my being able to advance in the game by having more animals and habitats that held more coins. I currently have 840 million coins. So I hope they have some Rune sales as well so that I can expand. It seems like last year they spread the sale out over several days, and on some days you could buy a package with one of the Legendary animals and some runes for like $24.99 or $29.99 or something like that. Very expensive, and I didn't take advantage of any of those sales. And all the other habitats were marked down, but not all at the same time, I don't think. You have to strategize and decide what you really want.
    Thanks for the info... this is my first Black Friday 😀

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know when these sales typically start? Do they start at midnight (California time), some random time on Black Friday or do they start a bit earlier on Thanksgiving?

I really want the gingerbread pony from the leader board last year I just missed it but 100 points, and the Egyptian animals and habitat!

Can anyone tell me if you by habitats and animals on black Friday can you put them in storage for later. When you have more room?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo726 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if you by habitats and animals on black Friday can you put them in storage for later. When you have more room?
    We don't have the ability to place animals and habitats into storage. Only If you can win one in a event, it will go into storage by itself.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19