Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Black Friday 2017 Sale

Was the sale different for everyone? My nests were always listed at full price. I didn’t have any special value pack pop ups. So I’m just curious.

I really was hoping for the Zodiac habitats to be on sale as well. I hope people got stuff they needed at a great price. I managed to breed the breedable animals. Yeah. But best of All I finally got my Emerald dragon! ��

I was not able to get the grand unicorn before and I am sooooooo happy they brought it back!!! Sooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!
    Funner52 if u have a question, u can send me a private message.
    Have a good rest of your day!
    Thanks again, Funner52

Grand Emperor
    Hey Guys,

The thread has derailed to several different topics. Please use other existing threads for your discussions. Appreciate if we can get back on topic of this thread. Thanks.

P.S. See the threads listed in Post 1 of Main Guide if you are unware where to post.

(Off topic posts have been removed)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by violetfarm105 View Post
    Was the sale different for everyone? My nests were always listed at full price. I didn’t have any special value pack pop ups. So I’m just curious.

I really was hoping for the Zodiac habitats to be on sale as well. I hope people got stuff they needed at a great price. I managed to breed the breedable animals. Yeah. But best of All I finally got my Emerald dragon! ��
    The sale applies to everyone. Can you check your game price against the table in Tree of life? They are listed at full price there. FYI the price of Tree of Life increases with each addition. Please let me know if you are not getting the discounted price and do post a screenshot of it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The sale applies to everyone. Can you check your game price against the table in Tree of life? They are listed at full price there. FYI the price of Tree of Life increases with each addition. Please let me know if you are not getting the discounted price and do post a screenshot of it.
    My tree of life is at full price - at least it does mot show a discount?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	96B367B8-85AD-4D06-B036-A067018625B7.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	40329

Rhino Keeper
    Did you already purchase one on sale? For me it went back to 250 after purchasing one for 50% off

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by torfhoeken3 View Post
    My tree of life is at full price - at least it does mot show a discount?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	96B367B8-85AD-4D06-B036-A067018625B7.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	40329
    From your screenshot, you have already 2 existing tree of life. The 3rd costs 500 gems at full price and your screen shows the discounted 250 gems (50%). This looks correct.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo726 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if you by habitats and animals on black Friday can you put them in storage for later. When you have more room?
    Nope sorry. I was hoping the same thing though.😔

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567