Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Crystal Fyre Dragon November 21 2017

Nightclub Owner
    I also cannot even try for this one because Brilliant is impossible to breed. Been trying on 2 nests non-stop but only get fails
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by auroralava View Post
    well this is ridiculous. They should make it so that you instantly get crystal fyre if you managed to miraculously get both spark and brilliant and breed them. It should be breed and bam there's your crystal fyre dragon.
    qft

Rhino Keeper
    ridiculous. 25 hour fail
    Last edited by missourijan; 11-27-17 at 01:14 PM.

Well that’s another 20 quid , so in total spent 50 quid trying to get crystal Frye dragon. It’s a joke, can anyone tell me any person who has been lucky to breed this dr agon. Near impossible, had about 100 neo dragons only to be sold. Come on, why can’t we breed this dragon with spark and brilliant. This just is not fair.

Rhino Keeper
    it appears as though this dragon is not breedable.

Fashion Designer
    Appears on my island that brilliant is impossible to breed.

Kooky, there's 17 plus hrs left on goal to get this dragon. When the goal is over, will the possibility to breed brilliant and this dragon disappear? Thanks

Good luck all

Rhino Keeper
    This game has become a freaking joke. Goals that are completely unachievable.

Executive Chef
    Im not sayin that Im lucky in breeding dragons especialy super rare....but this is impossible to breed.im tryin since day one and theres no any 31h to hit the den.it might be that this one is not breedable at all since no one cant get it.
    The goal said Spark and Brilliant dragon can make this work.....THAY ARE NOT MAKEIN THIS WORK!!!!!
    how can that be that nobody buy now dident get this Crystal Fyre?????does this dragon even egzists in the game??
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 11-28-17 at 05:17 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I bought at least ten boosted breeds and all that gets me is common dragons.

Not possible for me either, tryed numerous times. Im soooooo freakin done, I quit other games cause I felt like a full time job. So s8, plz get ur[] 2gether or im OUT....
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-28-17 at 11:32 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast