Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Not nearly as good as last year's sale but i guess it will have to do. What does the gentleman troll drop?
    Gentleman Troll drops only Troll horns that i know of. His animation is hilarious though!

This is such a disappointing sale to me. I got my gnomes and a second Dragon Bones, and I might get Pepe Jr. But I don’t need more daily Alicorns. I was really hoping for a second Mithril Dragon or even another weekly Ali. But of course those aren’t sale just when we could use them to get the Armored Direwolves. I don’t even have a gem sale, but my other games do. And I can’t even see whatever buildings are on sale because I guess I have them all. (Shrug) Oh well. Guess I’ll just save my gems for Christmas.

Hope everyone else finds at least a few useful things... Still my favorite game S8! Cheers everyone and Happy Holidays!!!
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Not many items on sale

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    Gentleman Troll drops only Troll horns that i know of. His animation is hilarious though!

This is such a disappointing sale to me. I got my gnomes and a second Dragon Bones, and I might get Pepe Jr. But I don’t need more daily Alicorns. I was really hoping for a second Mithril Dragon or even another weekly Ali. But of course those aren’t sale just when we could use them to get the Armored Direwolves. I don’t even have a gem sale, but my other games do. And I can’t even see whatever buildings are on sale because I guess I have them all. (Shrug) Oh well. Guess I’ll just save my gems for Christmas.

Hope everyone else finds at least a few useful things... Still my favorite game S8! Cheers everyone and Happy Holidays!!!
    I too was hoping for the weekly alicorn but from what I am reading the rouncey and desterier both are just like the weekly alicorn in the drops of energy plus to it they have an additional drop as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post

This is such a disappointing sale to me. I got my gnomes and a second Dragon Bones, and I might get Pepe Jr. But I don?t need more daily Alicorns. I was really hoping for a second Mithril Dragon or even another weekly Ali. But of course those aren?t sale just when we could use them to get the Armored Direwolves. I don?t even have a gem sale, but my other games do. And I can?t even see whatever buildings are on sale because I guess I have them all. (Shrug) Oh well. Guess I?ll just save my gems for Christmas.

There were definitely some buildings on sale last year that I wasn't able to afford that I still don't have. So they haven't re-released nearly what they did. I am glad I didn't go for the skelecorn at Halloween though. That sucker was expensive. Talked the hubs into an extra $28 for the gem sale so ended up with just over 4500 gems to spend. I am now down to 8 😂😂 those went fast!! 4 Rounceys, 4 destriers, 4 more pink Ali's, 3 wedding Ali's and 4 flower power Ali's and one gentleman troll. Don't forget that Rouncy and the destrier both drop 40 energy /7 days just like the weekly Ali. I am SUPER dissapointed that the mithril dragon isn't on sale. I think that was a poor move on S8's part. I would have bought 2 or 3 more had they been on sale.

Now. S8. Time to come out with some stuff that drops a massive amount of coins. I think I am pretty covered on energy for the mo.

So what exactly was the point of that thread asking everyone what they'd like re-released? None of the things we asked for are being offered.

Rhino Keeper
    What do the Dragon Bones drop? Thanks for replying.

I guess I will buy another gold mine.

Rhino Keeper
    Are the gnomes deco only?

Quote Originally Posted by FrostedThings View Post
    So what exactly was the point of that thread asking everyone what they'd like re-released? None of the things we asked for are being offered.
    EXACTLY! every single post begged for feast table or haunted keep...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostedThings View Post
    We can only put our opinions out there. It doesn't mean S8 has to listen. Remember that this forum is player led not developer led.

Does anybody know what the berry mound drops? It's not in the guide list of items...

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast