Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alexversailles View Post
    Wahoo! Did not know those horses were also giving energy! Added to my wishlist! is the sale usually for one day? At what time is it on Friday?
    Last year the Black Friday sale started on the Friday of CS morning and lasted about 5days.. hoping it'll be more days this year too.
    Almost everything was offered on sale, older ex-event buildings, ex-decos, various dragons, animals, gold mines, cabbage hut, daily Alis, all kinds of weekly Alis, weekly Horses.. and other things.
    Gems were put on sale at times during this period but with less discount (if any) than are usually offered.
    Hope that helps.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes I can add them! Didn't realise they weren't there! I'll do that tomorrow I have them in the alicorn-generally entry which I'll also update - especially since they are horses! Oops!
    Thx! Take your time, it's also Thanksgiving today! It was more for you to put it on your to do list, because I couldn't find them... 😉

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Last year the Black Friday sale started on the Friday of CS morning and lasted about 5days.. hoping it'll be more days this year too.
    Almost everything was offered on sale, older ex-event buildings, ex-decos, various dragons, animals, gold mines, cabbage hut, daily Alis, all kinds of weekly Alis, weekly Horses.. and other things.
    Gems were put on sale at times during this period but with less discount (if any) than are usually offered.
    Hope that helps.
    Super high hopes for this year. Because last year's sale was so amazing I have been saving up for this year's sale for months. I am at almost 3000 gems. Can't wait to spend them all 😁😁😁

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Hope that helps.
    It does! Even more excited now thanks Moon!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alexversailles View Post
    It does! Even more excited now thanks Moon!
    you're welcome.. I'm all excited and waiting impatiently too
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Super high hopes for this year. Because last year's sale was so amazing I have been saving up for this year's sale for months. I am at almost 3000 gems. Can't wait to spend them all ������
    Wow! I never buy gems, still saving to get both Autumn Stag and Autumn Doe, and now I need even more for the two Alpaca's...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Wow! I never buy gems, still saving to get both Autumn Stag and Autumn Doe, and now I need even more for the two Alpaca's...
    My husband has me on a $10 a week budget 😂😂😂

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    The horses, desterier and rouncy, are better than the white alicorn, they drop 40 energy each week like the white alicorn but they also drop armour, and they dont jump.
    Really? Can anyone verify this? I have not found this anywhere in the forum. I have not seen energy as drops. Would like to know before the sale starts

Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    Really? Can anyone verify this? I have not found this anywhere in the forum. I have not seen energy as drops. Would like to know before the sale starts
    Yes, Rouncy & Destrier are weekly 40 energy sources.

From the goal Need For Speed 4/16/15:
    What does the horse drop?
    [Collection time:] once every 7 days. They will drop exactly the same items.

ROUNCEY the palomino:
    40 energy, 1 longsword, 1 fur
    40 energy, 1 longsword, 1 rat tail

DESTRIER the black horse
    40 energy, 1 light armor, 1 fur
    40 energy, 1 longsword, 1 creeptooth
    Last edited by meme1098; 11-23-17 at 07:20 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    They are Adult Rouncey and Adult Destrier in the inventory guide. They drops 40 energys every week. At least the ones in my kingdoms do, so I assume the ones on the sale do the same.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast