Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Black Friday

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    How about that dragon bones?
    The dragon bones have the same drops as normal dragons (NO mithril drops) and is pretty big. But I definitely recommend you spend the 50 gems on that instead of 200 on a dragon. These are some of the drops that I remember: dragon scales, a few coins, energy, 2 gems, armor, sword...I also think it can drop wisp. Check the hub for definite drops though. Good luck

Of all the alicorns on sale, can anyone recommend one over the other in terms of best energy output? Or are they pretty much the same? I think I heard the wedding alicorn is best. Thanks!

I'D BETTER HURRY. ONLY 2 HOURS LEFT!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Of all the alicorns on sale, can anyone recommend one over the other in terms of best energy output? Or are they pretty much the same? I think I heard the wedding alicorn is best. Thanks!
    I'D BETTER HURRY. ONLY 2 HOURS LEFT!
    I have them all and I don't think there is any real difference in energy. What makes them different from one another is the other drops they have - like petals or glimmerdust. that's already been covered somewhere in this thread though, but the info is in the inventory guide. sorry I don't have time to wade through all the indiv entries at the moment. Good luck! I hope you make it on time!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I have them all and I don't think there is any real difference in energy. What makes them different from one another is the other drops they have - like petals or glimmerdust. that's already been covered somewhere in this thread though, but the info is in the inventory guide. sorry I don't have time to wade through all the indiv entries at the moment. Good luck! I hope you make it on time!
    Oh man! It hasn't been 2 hours, but sale is over! Looking at the time I wrote post, it wasn't even close to 2 hours from then. Boo hoo! Thanks for you help though.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah the sale ended an hour early.... it was supposed to end at 10pm EST according to the timers but I guess the S8 clock is broken.
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Yeah the sale ended an hour early.... it was supposed to end at 10pm EST according to the timers but I guess the S8 clock is broken.
    That hurts...I was just about to spend the rest of my gems sad face

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    That hurts...I was just about to spend the rest of my gems sad face
    Me too... I was shopping in the real world and didn't get home until 9:30, then checked in to see if I wanted to buy anything else but it was already over. Lost opportunity for S8 to make money again.
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm short 18 gems to get troll and short 1 warm blanket to get troll thieft in order to get 20 gems that I needed. But time is over.

Please excuse me while I'm crying in the corner ������

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425