Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday

Fashion Designer
    GO BERRY MOUND! lol

wonder how much the horses will go for?! might snag one if under 500g

Rhino Keeper
    Everything pictured is stuff you can?t normally get in the market so I am thinking there will be more stuff on sale then what we see here. I am hoping for the original white alicorn!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    Everything pictured is stuff you can?t normally get in the market so I am thinking there will be more stuff on sale then what we see here. I am hoping for the original white alicorn!
    last year all Alis were on sale: white, pink, glimmer, flower power, faerie, wedding... the sale was so pleasing! high hopes for this year too.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    The horses, desterier and rouncy, are better than the white alicorn, they drop 40 energy each week like the white alicorn but they also drop armour, and they dont jump.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    The horses, desterier and rouncy, are better than the white alicorn, they drop 40 energy each week like the white alicorn but they also drop armour, and they dont jump.
    Hi thanks for the info

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    Ohhhhh thx, never expected they give energy too! Also on my list now.... I'm afraid I can't get everything I want, but I will get some nice and useful things this BF! 😊

SW can you add this two horses in the inventory guide?
    I would like a nugget with all energygiving animals (alicorns, unicorns, armored direwolf, these horses, ...) too. So we can compare them when we can buy or craft one but have to choose between different animals (collection time, energy and other drops).
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 11-22-17 at 10:01 PM.

Wahoo! Did not know those horses were also giving energy! Added to my wishlist! is the sale usually for one day? At what time is it on Friday?

I have missed the recent sale of GEMs.
    Wonder if S8 will offer GEMs sale before Black Friday?

Quote Originally Posted by zarac18 View Post
    I have missed the recent sale of GEMs.
    Wonder if S8 will offer GEMs sale before Black Friday?
    I saw that for previous sales, when you were buying gems, you were getting 'free' stuff that'd be great, right?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-for-sales-etc

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes I can add them! Didn't realise they weren't there! I'll do that tomorrow I have them in the alicorn-generally entry which I'll also update - especially since they are horses! Oops!

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast