Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wiznit85 View Post
    I got 7 expansion permits from rainbow pots as well! �� I also bought the Gentleman troll for the Troll Hunter Trade--my kingdom is broke from Mermaid activities �� It's nice to get troll horns every hour ��
    The Gentleman Troll is guaranteed horns every hour? Or random troll items?
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    Well, the golden mine drops 1 gold item per day.
    I know but how many of these are useful? I am almost maxed out on gold eggs, but I could use gold apples and the nuggets from the mines. The rest looks like deco. How often do the good items drop?

Fashion Designer
    I have enough for 68 tries at the rainbow pot or should I go for 7 more alicorns?

Executive Chef
    I feel very underwhelmed by these sales.

Was really looking forward to a lot more things to buy.

Why isn't the years past prizes on offer?!?

I was prepared to spend a lot of real money for things like the Wysteria House.
    Or the Pegusus statue.

I will not be purchasing anything as there is nothing on offer that I want/don't already have.

Missed opportunities Storm8.

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    The Gentleman Troll is guaranteed horns every hour? Or random troll items?
    The troll horns are not a guaranteed drops, but they almost always drop, and they often drop 2 horns. Plus troll essence, and bones. Very helpful for the troll hunter trade....it's been on my wish list for a long time now. I was hoping they'd be back in the tent, but I'll splurge for a second one during this sale.

Quote Originally Posted by vickyville14 View Post
    I know but how many of these are useful? I am almost maxed out on gold eggs, but I could use gold apples and the nuggets from the mines. The rest looks like deco. How often do the good items drop?
    The mines will drop one gold item per day, either an apple, egg, or nugget, unless you are maxed. They also have a chance to drop other items, I got a golden arch today, and I've gotten the golden chalice and a Pegasus statue in the past among other things. Plus silver and jewels. By helping with the golden trade in the exchange, they will eventually pay for themselves.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The mines will drop one gold item per day, either an apple, egg, or nugget, unless you are maxed. They also have a chance to drop other items, I got a golden arch today, and I've gotten the golden chalice and a Pegasus statue in the past among other things. Plus silver and jewels. By helping with the golden trade in the exchange, they will eventually pay for themselves.
    Great advice, just the info I was looking for. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Gentleman Troll also drops creep tooth. He?s a pretty versatile ole chap. LOL

So much so that I just bought my second one.
    Last edited by tonyjosiah; 11-24-17 at 07:14 PM.
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Fashion Designer
    2 new ali's and 2 rainbow pots that gave me 10 energy + 1 expansion permit (and less interesting things) from my gems. Not bad at all... 😊
    I still have a gamecard to use. But I'll not use it before I have my 1000 gold or Gilded dragon back in Dragonstory (both lost just after I bought it at the start of the sale. Waiting for a response on my ticket.)So I can't be happy for now this BF sale! 😢
    And if I get that back on time, I have to choose between both games to use the card for...

Vineyard Estate ? Black Friday sale

If I have a level 7 Vineyard estate, is there any way to purchase the vineyard estate that is on sale (I tried to sell my level 7 Vineyard estate, but it cannot be sold )? When I attempt to purchase it, I receive a message that reads "You're at your limit! Level up to build more structures of this type." However, I am at level 50 and cannot level up. Are there any buildings that I can sell in order to buy the Vineyard Estate that is on sale for Black Friday? Also, it appears that the Vineyard Estate that is on sale for Black Friday is a level 10. Does anyone know if that is correct?

I need advice. I got 1000 gems only. I have one wedding alicorn and one pink alicorn. I have only one of those horses that drops 40 energy a week.
    I am always in need of gold nuggets and energy.
    I thought of getting the white alicorn but it is 600 gems. Does it drop daily energy? What is the minimum and maximum? Never had one.
    What should i get from this sale? Need your opinion.
    Love to add new neighbors. I am LastDuchess