Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: RESTAURANT Update 24 Nov 2017

Executive Chef
    I have to say, it's not good for being able to plan your gem spending, but I kind of liked having new items each day. Except day 3 when I didn’t get anything. (you couldn't have tossed android players a bone?)

I was really happy to get the Christmas carolers and lava girl! And now I'm planning my crate buying--it is kind of difficult when all of them are on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    And now I'm planning my crate buying--it is kind of difficult when all of them are on sale.
    i found that 3 of them are missing in this sale: valentine box 2011, holiday box 2010 and spring basket...
    i don't have gems to open and i'm not that big openner, lol ))) but nevertheles... ok for vale & spring - but this is strange not to include xmas box into pre-xmas sale

Executive Chef
    I couldn't find the new years crate so I spent my last 40 gems on 3 tries on the box called "Holiday" and got 2 light dancers and Elven Helpers which are so cute... bring on the sale

Guys, who openned crates during this sale, i have a very-very-please-please request to you:

Please, place wht you've got from crates in your restaurants, catch screens and post pics here!

We have wonderful Master Box List, every single item seems to be stated there in words, but too many pics had been lost through the years, especially after latest photobucket's "demarch".

So, if it is not too hard for you, let's help our mods to restore some pics of crates prizes - it is actually for our own use in future!

A big thank in advance to everyone who wd like to post pics!

Fashion Designer
    Absolutely nothing for Black Friday! I didn't like or want any of it!

Executive Chef
    I cant seem to find the proper thread...none of the newly commented on ones seem to talk about the new goals?? Or how one the “new” recipes is literally just meat pie called frayed pie and the animation is EXACTLY the same. So if anyone knows where I should be posting this i will gladly move it over. Just disappointed. We have already had repeats and swaps between RS and BS but this is the worst. Also where are the xmas recipes and new machines???

New Resident
    Did anyone else have items purchased from the Black Friday sale suddenly disappear from their inventory? Was planning on using the Gingerbread dividers and now they are just gone...disappointing.

Have contacted support at TL, hopefully the glitch can be fixed
    Last edited by pj5811; 12-01-17 at 11:58 AM.

Executive Chef
    Not intending to insult, but are you sure you didn't just miss them in your inventory? Cause I've done that a time or two.

Mine are close after the pine cone fountain, way past all my box prizes & other non-purchasable stuff.

New Resident
    No insult taken. Looked at inventory very carefully several times before contacting TL and making post. TL was very quick to assist and has been corrected.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast