Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: RESTAURANT Update 24 Nov 2017

Thankyou alll. For the information about bundles, i dont know abt this

Farm Supplier
    I just noticed that the crates are on sale. Is there a listing on the forum with the contents of these crates (hopefully, with pictures? Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stereo38 View Post
    I just noticed that the crates are on sale. Is there a listing on the forum with the contents of these crates (hopefully, with pictures? Thanks
    Are you serious? I only got 20 gems left after splashing out on the sale items

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Are you serious? I only got 20 gems left after splashing out on the sale items
    The notice popped up just a little while ago. I spent gems, too, and I hate to gamble on crates, but I do have some gems left But I would like to see what is in the crates first. I will keep checking on old forum posts!

Fashion Designer
    The crates ARE on sale!

Woo Hoo!

Yes, there is a Master Box list thread. Most have pictures, but some don't. The pics are usually done as spoilers, so you have to click to see them.

Sometimes I click and the pic doesn't show up, but then it will later. If it comes up as a box that says it can't be seen, it will never show up. But if nothing comes up, it's usually a glitch and will show up later.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    The crates ARE on sale!

Woo Hoo!

Yes, there is a Master Box list thread. Most have pictures, but some don't. The pics are usually done as spoilers, so you have to click to see them.

Sometimes I click and the pic doesn't show up, but then it will later. If it comes up as a box that says it can't be seen, it will never show up. But if nothing comes up, it's usually a glitch and will show up later.
    Thanks for the info. Well, I have now depleted my gem count by more than I should have Got some good stuff, though.

Executive Chef
    Right I got a question. We're due 15 day goal anytime now but I was wondering, could it be Christmas or a late Thanksgiving goal?

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Right I got a question. We're due 15 day goal anytime now but I was wondering, could it be Christmas or a late Thanksgiving goal?
    Hopefully Christmas
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Missed part III....

Level 99 3 star player. Play goals and gift parts during goal time. Can't tip/gift everyday otherwise but will do as much as I can. Feel free to add me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Hopefully Christmas
    Omg me too! I'm pretty sure we are due them this week some time. I hope the items are not expensive

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast