Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: RESTAURANT Update 24 Nov 2017

Fashion Designer
    Hahahah even worse than Bakery's

Rhino Keeper
    Probably, this is the worst Black Friday sale in Restaurant Story. It is incredible the same decorations from last year, I saw these same decorations last year during the Black Friday sale or Christmas Sale. I was expecting to buy some decorations that I do not have and turned out I purchased these decorations last year. This is unbelievable, a whole year for this. Wow, not even the Gem dispenser is for sale and there are no crates for sale either. I'm very disappointed of this Black Friday sale. But at least Thank You Storm8 because there was sale. For me this is the best game ever.

I don?t understand why Storm8 even bothers to ask us what items we would like to see re-released because it?s obvious with this sale they didn?t take anything anyone asked for and release those items. I am so disappointed in this sale and I have been looking forward to adding some older items and locked appliances all week! I was even planning on buying some gems if needed but it looks like I won?t have to bother wasting my money with this sale.

Fashion Designer
    Maybe they meant to put the crates on sale and forgot???

I was so hoping for merry wallpaper in Christmas reds and greens. Even the tile isn't a good Christmas green.

No crates. Please let this be an error.

And NO GEM DISPENSER.

I'm a little disappointed. But it's better than nothing.

So disappointed 😞

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1511551766276.jpg 
Views:	922 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	40197   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171125_023146.jpg 
Views:	939 
Size:	146.3 KB 
ID:	40198   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171125_023158.jpg 
Views:	917 
Size:	139.7 KB 
ID:	40199  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Rhino Keeper
    Okay. Are the Easy appliances on sale or something? Are they getting rid of them? Why are they included in this sale?

Quote Originally Posted by ST4CoolGames View Post
    Okay. Are the Easy appliances on sale or something? Are they getting rid of them? Why are they included in this sale?
    That’s a good question. I think they’re normally 20k coins but if I really wanted those I’d pay for them at 20k. I mean I don’t mind tapping a couple extra times on the regular appliances.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ST4CoolGames View Post

They are cheaper right now, but I think most likely they're being removed too after three days

Just speculation on my part though.

On Bakery Story the easy oven isn't on sale or on timer

Please, please, please put all the crates & boxes 50% off in r.s. Like you did in b.s.!!!! Why one and not the other??? So many beautiful items to try for, plus your company would make so much more money because more people would buy gems to open up half price crates & boxes!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast