Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: RESTAURANT Update 24 Nov 2017

Rhino Keeper
    I had a pop up that said to check back over the weekend, so maybe more is coming? If not, this is super disappointing. Its just a sad Christmas sale 😕 Guess we will see.

Fashion Designer
    I got a pop-up that more was coming, so I'm holding off until I know what it is.

Executive Chef
    Maybe this year will be different, but they always say more is coming, and then it doesn't.

Same old stuff for me. Oh well. I really wish the crates were discounted, I'd have done a little gambling.

Rhino Keeper
    So disappointed to see the crates aren't on sale.. I was hoping that there would be a bigger cut in the gem sales I would have bought gems maaaaybe I am happy that the gingerbread divider and colour lights are for coins tho! Sad to see that there aren't more gingerbread items..would have been so cute! Thank you anyways, a sale is still better than nothing :]

Maybe there would be a christmas sale? /crosses fingers, heart and toes
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

I thought there will crate sales , no oven have comed as sale, its sad, i have saved diamonds just for this, nd nothing came so good ..... But still thankyou for the sale.... Hoping fr more sales 😶😑😐

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with everyone else...what a huge letdown. Bad enough we had to wait all day...for this lameness. My biggest disappointment is probably the easy appliances, what the what... doesn’t everyone have those? I so wanted one or more of the locked holiday appliances to be opened. (Not as bad as I want the ever-elusive gem dispenser, but close). At least I saved my gems on this. I invested in a bunch of string Christmas lights and that’s it. SMH.

More items have been released.

I think storm8 have actually listened, more has been released including coin items but the new bits are only available for 24 hours

More items have been released...The Haunted Clock Tower, Trick Or Treaters, Christmas Choir. I?m excited 😆 I hope They release more and put the crates on sale.

Fashion Designer
    More items! I hope bakery gets more too!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast