Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY Update 24 Nov 2017

225 gems

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by paulinabracho View Post
    I'm sorry but its not like this..this doesn't work. At least didn't work with me.
    It works on my iOS, but not on my android. If I buy only one tile/wallpaper on my phone, I can have as many more as I want. In my kindle it's different as each individual tile/wallpaper has to be placed one at a time.

I'm sorry but its not like this..this doesn't work. At least didn't work with me.
    You need an iPhone for This! I couldn?t do it on my Samsung but with my iPhone I can do this now!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't expect Bakery to get more items for this sale. The pop up on RS said more was coming over the weekend, the one on BS didn't say that.

Fashion Designer
    What the heck why would they treat the games differently like that? That's so unfair cmon s8
    Quote Originally Posted by CassieJo84 View Post
    I don't expect Bakery to get more items for this sale. The pop up on RS said more was coming over the weekend, the one on BS didn't say that.

Rhino Keeper
    Works for me, just don't take a break, keep on clicking

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabyyy View Post
    You need an iPhone for This! I couldn?t do it on my Samsung but with my iPhone I can do this now!
    Quote Originally Posted by CassieJo84 View Post
    It works on my iOS, but not on my android. If I buy only one tile/wallpaper on my phone, I can have as many more as I want. In my kindle it's different as each individual tile/wallpaper has to be placed one at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by hellob73 View Post
    Wwwoooowww
    thanks for your feedback guys

Another feature denied for android players.. grrrreaaat
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

Quote Originally Posted by hellob73 View Post
    is your device android?
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on android this doesn't work for me. Never knew this type of feature was available. I would love to have this feature.

Rhino Keeper
    Overall I'm enjoying this sale but it could have been so much better. I'm just buying a lot of tiles, counters and am happy to see some nice chairs and tables return. I also really like the Windows, the pillars and I did buy the fireplace stockings too. I've also tried my luck with a few crates that never go on sale otherwise and also the removed ones but I wish they would've released more of the items on the list of requests. I do want to try my luck with a few more crates but I'm just waiting to see if they release more items before I spend my gems. It's just frustrating not to know.