Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: BAKERY Update 24 Nov 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	112.1 KB 
ID:	40350
    These are the prizes I got from Santa's Giftbag. Everything else I got from other crates is already up. I'm not sure if my pic will show as I'm not really sure how to post
    Items are: sled pup, gingerbread baker, and Santa penguin

Whoa, the gingerman is cute! ))
    Who is the girl near to the dog? Also from santa crate?
    Anyhow i dont see the girl or gb man in description of santa crate. It can be they are missing items from this box. Thanks a lot for posting this!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    Guys, who openned crates during this sale, i have a very-very-please-please request to you:

Please, place wht you've got from crates in your bakeries, catch screens and post pics here!

We have wonderful Master Box List, every single item seems to be stated there in words, but too many pics had been lost through the years, especially after latest photobucket's "demarch".

So, if it is not too hard for you, let's help our mods to restore some pics of crates prizes - it is actually for our own use in future!

A big thank in advance to everyone who wd like to post pics!
    All of the items I got are all included in the pictures from the master list. Do you still want me to post them? Or do you just want pictures of the items that aren?t shown in the master list?

Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    All of the items I got are all included in the pictures from the master list. Do you still want me to post them? Or do you just want pictures of the items that aren?t shown in the master list?
    Only pics that broken / missing in mb guide, i meant ))

Executive Chef
    Only pics that broken / missing in mb guide, i meant ))
    Will there be a new thread for the missing box items?

Rhino Keeper
    Whoa, the gingerman is cute! ))
    Who is the girl near to the dog? Also from santa crate?
    Anyhow i dont see the girl or gb man in description of santa crate. It can be they are missing items from this box. Thanks a lot for posting this!
    The girl by the sled pup is actually part of the sled pup prize. She's pulling the sled it's a 2x1. The other two are just 1x1 and yeah the gingerbread baker isn't on the list of prizes so I was pretty surprised when I got it as I've never seen him before but he's a 4th place prize.

Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Will there be a new thread for the missing box items?
    no... why? i think ms. pixie will just edit existing lists to fill them with new info ))

Quote Originally Posted by babublik View Post
    The girl by the sled pup is actually part of the sled pup prize. She's pulling the sled it's a 2x1. The other two are just 1x1 and yeah the gingerbread baker isn't on the list of prizes so I was pretty surprised when I got it as I've never seen him before but he's a 4th place prize.
    thank you very much for this! at least we foun two new items!
    these crates sales are great. so long time passed, but apparently we still don't know each and every item we can find in there )))

Executive Chef
    no... why? i think ms. pixie will just edit existing lists to fill them with new info ))
    I meant it’s not obvious to people just browsing thread titles to think of adding their box pictures to a random weekly update thread instead of a fixed place as people open more boxes over time.

Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    I meant it’s not obvious to people just browsing thread titles to think of adding their box pictures to a random weekly update thread instead of a fixed place as people open more boxes over time.
    ah! that makes sense. think it's great idea. maybe we sd ask ms. pixie ))

i'm really hoping the christmas sale is alot better than black. Still can't believe how bad that sale was. I miss the 2013, 2014 black friday sales. those were amazing. bakery story has really gone downhill as far as black friday sales are concerned

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415