Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY Update 24 Nov 2017

Executive Chef
    Apparently that fireplace stocking was originally 70 gems. I had to buy one for 23 gems as that is a good bargain gem wise. I've got 137 gems so I'm hoping for a good christmas sale.

Rhino Keeper
    Me too! Gems are always periodically on sale for 30% so this was nothing new. Every year when they?re 40% off, I buy them. Not this year though. Looks like S8 has squandered the opportunity to sell gems.

Quote Originally Posted by cartoc6 View Post
    Whatever happened to the 40% gem sales? I miss those. I didn't even get a gem sale.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow. I expected disappointment so no surprises here. I didn't think they could do worse than 2016, so bravo! Mission accomplished.

The other surprise would have been a company that listens to the suggestions they invite via forums.

Thank you. Your message is loud. And clear.

When they usually do the Winter sale? (The one after black Friday). I hope they bring back the things we’ve listed in the other post. (The name was Winter Sales requests)
    ID: candyflosscoffeebakery ~ Please add me if you are a 4 stars player and level 90+ ☕️

Fashion Designer
    Restaurant got more items! I hope bakery does!

Bought the cafe pack for 100 gems! Really didn?t need anything in it other than barista counter though. Also bought 10 crates (holiday gift and cake and tea box) I got gingerbread house, soldier, greeter, reindeer, basket, icing counter twice, honey and jams, gingerbread lamp, and ms. Confectionary! Pretty happy overall!

Dear Cartoc6, No need to worry when your favorite flooring is unavailable. With wallpaper or flooring you can just continue to click and the game will let you buy as much as you want. So if you like a limited edition floor tile, buy at least 2-3 tiles then you can always add more when you?re ready.

Hey guys!!! I guess the peppermint items aren't available are they? Like the peppermint couch...tables..??
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

Restaurant story got more items. Does that mean bakery story will too??

Quote Originally Posted by zakstreats View Post
    Dear Cartoc6, No need to worry when your favorite flooring is unavailable. With wallpaper or flooring you can just continue to click and the game will let you buy as much as you want. So if you like a limited edition floor tile, buy at least 2-3 tiles then you can always add more when you?re ready.
    I'm sorry but its not like this..this doesn't work. At least didn't work with me.
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free