Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: BAKERY Update 24 Nov 2017

[QUOTE=fluffyfoot;1473058]Storm8 Please read!

You have many loyal followers, like me, who have played the game for years and love it. You used to have wonderful customer service,an update each week and a goal each month.
    *Customer service is gone
    *Goals,if you choose to do them, are way to frequent and expensive
    *Some goals,not all,are poorly timed and not season/holiday appropriate

We held out hope for the much anticipated sale, but again most are disappointed. Here is why:
    *Fewer sale items then last year
    *The few design items offered exactly the same as last year-nothing New
    *No ovens
    *No expansion sale
    *No return of gem dispenser

You have players willing to spend $$$ on the game but you have to listen to them and give them something in return. My big fear is that you will lose more and more of your loyal base and give up on Bakery Story completely. Please don’t let the game end up like Fashion Story which has not had an update in nearly a year.
    Listen to your players,give them what they want and you will thrive[/QUOT

couldn't have said it better!!I agree a 100%

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Weenietots View Post
    Would anyone be so kind as to post pictures of the Ginger Clause and the Stocking Fireplace, if anyone bought them?

I don't have enough gems to preview them and I don't think I'll be buying gems after all. Thanks for helping me save my money Storm8 lol

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171124_194725.jpg 
Views:	306 
Size:	140.9 KB 
ID:	40239   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171124_194813.png 
Views:	303 
Size:	893.9 KB 
ID:	40240  

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    Storm8 Please read!

You have many loyal followers, like me, who have played the game for years and love it. You used to have wonderful customer service,an update each week and a goal each month.

We held out hope for the much anticipated sale, but again most are disappointed. Here is why:
    *No ovens
    *No expansion sale

You have players willing to spend $$$ on the game but you have to listen to them and give them something in return. My big fear is that you will lose more and more of your loyal base and give up on Bakery Story completely. Please don?t let the game end up like Fashion Story which has not had an update in nearly a year.
    Listen to your players,give them what they want and you will thrive
    Well said, but they've half given it up I'm afraid.
    We haven't had a regular update or even new crates since the layoff, and many goal items are from RS.

All for the an expansion sale and gem dispenser of course!
    Do anyone recall how much a dispenser costed last black friday?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post

SO CUTE!! I think I will buy them! Thanks for the pics, pcabral!

oh gosh, with ALLLL the crates on sale, I think I will have to buy gems D:
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Thank you!! I was hoping the fire place wouldn't be so cute... Maybe I'll be buying gems after all
    Adds welcome, but Sorry, no tipping! ^.^

Thankyou fr the sale , its nice but still i want holiday fireplace nd snow fence, plzz give it ...... Rest is good a holiday door too 😊

[QUOTE=fawziaj;1473298]
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    Storm8 Please read!

*No ovens
    *No expansion sale

You have players willing to spend $$$ on the game but you have to listen to them and give them something in return. My big fear is that you will lose more and more of your loyal base and give up on Bakery Story completely. Please don?t let the game end up like Fashion Story which has not had an update in nearly a year.
    Listen to your players,give them what they want and you will thrive[/QUOT

couldn't have said it better!!I agree a 100%
    totally agrees with you. But see, i started BS sinced it came out which is 2011 , i think that , they've worked so much throughout these years and i believed they are trying something new , of course i do hope they would listen to our heart , being the true santa claus this year , i appreciate all the hard work theyve given.

Dear s8 , if , if you really ,there and read our comments and couldnt think of something new , well bring back the old goals , whatever goal it is , make a poll , let the player votes from some comebacks , bring up competition like you used to , i know , i do love the idea of bringing back old appliances with new recipe but if anyone could notice , its just the same design , different colours and name , it made player thinks that youre not putting effort in designing anymore, if it makes sense. Less than 6 deco are brought back , not even one old appliances , yup that is reallllly disappointing.

overall , i really do hope that for all these years s8 , dont giveup , there are loyal players as long as the creators are still loyal to the game.
    we love BS and thats why i think we shouldnt keep our words.

I am thankful for everything , love.

btw i really love the new goals hahaa s8 all the best !
    Last edited by kieranyeow; 11-25-17 at 12:47 AM. Reason: please do something s8 :'(
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

Rhino Keeper
    225 gems for the gem dispenser last year

Rhino Keeper
    Missing the GInger Bread box and please give us the Gem Dispenser back in the Sale

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by joeybasenji View Post
    Missing the GInger Bread box and please give us the Gem Dispenser back in the Sale
    The “Holiday Gift Box” apparently is the gingerbread one in disguise. I don’t know if they renamed it, or it’s a glitch or SOMEthing. After reading the comments in the thread, I decided to give it a go and I got the Gingerbread Tree and Gingerbread Lamp. I made a mistake of tapping the “holiday box” and got a coat rack that I don’t want. So make sure you tap on the one that says “Holiday Gift Box” cuz there are MANY boxes that have similar names lol

Update: I got the 2nd place prize - Gingerbread House!! Woohoo!!

Happy shopping, ppl!
    Last edited by eeveldoll; 11-25-17 at 03:16 AM.
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast