Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Squirrel Away - 2017 Nov 17

Squirrel Away - 2017 Nov 17

Squirrel Away - new creature
    More information on Squirrel Away in Creatures Guide.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Sale ends 11/28, 11am Pacific

I was looking through my album and noticed this apple animal, anyone see it? My offer main page is shown below, do I have to unistall/reinstall to get this offer? Once before I had to do that to see the current offers after a lb.

Quote Originally Posted by Limequat View Post
    Thanks, just bought Squirrel Away! Here's the egg on my nest, incubation time is 8 hours:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-11-20-23-10-13-1.jpg 
Views:	419 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	40102 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-11-20-23-35-58-1.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	134.8 KB 
ID:	40103
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-22-17 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Added header/enlarged photo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    I was looking through my album and noticed this apple animal, anyone see it? My offer main page is shown below, do I have to unistall/reinstall to get this offer? Once before I had to do that to see the current offers after a lb.

Name:	Screenshot_2017-11-20-23-10-13-1.jpg 
Views:	419 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	40102

Name:	Screenshot_2017-11-20-23-35-58-1.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	134.8 KB 
ID:	40103
    i got it too. and you can buy it in the market for 1200 gems (it is in food animals, not in feature).
    funny that there was no announcement.
    another thing : if you already have the rabbit, don’t try to buy the squirrel, because you can’t buy a 2nd food habitat !
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 11-20-17 at 10:04 PM.
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Strange, it is there in the market with the apple bunny but my habitat can only hold 1 apple animal and it says habitat reached for buying another apple habitat, maybe the next update after lb will allow 2 apple animals, that would be nice! Plus I think I got an offer for the bunny when they added it to the game, which I bought.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    I saw it on Nov 17 and posted in the Feedback for Guides thread. It's not on offer though. The offer at the top of feature page differs for players.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1471248

Started a new thread with your post.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i got it too. and you can buy it in the market for 1200 gems (it is in food animals, not in feature).
    another thing : if you already have the rabbit, don’t try to buy the squirrel, because you can’t buy a 2nd food habitat !
    I've sent in a request for them to increase the creatures cap for food habitat. Thanks for your feedback.

Grand Emperor
    Can someone help to post a picture of the egg and these information? Thanks.

Hatching time, evolution time and feed schedule.

I can't buy it right now because of the habitat issue but I'll keep checking on it to see if I'll be able to get it!

I thought we all had same main page/featured deals, the only two times mine were different was because I had to reload the game, my animals stayed the same after lb events and i knew something was off bc i still saw lb animals after the event and when i did a reload I had new offers.
    I know android/iPhone may be different now bc of the coliseum but new animals I thought should all show the same? Can u confirm this or let me know if it isn't true! Thanks tons!
    Last edited by mysticalfairy320; 11-20-17 at 11:09 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd love to buy the squirrel, but I can't because I already have the bunny and even if I could, I still wouldn't because 1200 gems is too much. Please give us a sale on this squirrel, pretty please!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    This has been fixed so you can now place any Squirrel Away that needs a home.

The Squirrel Away is also now on a promotional sale! Players who bought it prior to the sale have been automatically refunded the difference.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast