Thread: Potion Shop

Potion Shop

I got a new iPad and restarted castle story. I am at level 20 now and still cannot got a potion shop! You can?t build or do anything without one!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Have you freed Ivy the tree lady?

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1346641

I cannot build anything because you need glue, or dye. I can’t expand because I can’t build lanterns. So I can’t get to her to free her!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by canadaqueen View Post
    I cannot build anything because you need glue, or dye. I can’t expand because I can’t build lanterns. So I can’t get to her to free her!
    There's a link to the 'main story game guide' at the bottom of SW00's post above.
    The list with the goals you can enter and read each so you'll find what your next step is.
    Completing one goal unlocks the other.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    If you open your goal book, this might help as well.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You have to expand to the land where Ivy is as a tree lady. Have you done that? Once you expand to the land and free Ivy (she still looks like a tree), then you get the goals to unlock the potion shop. Can you please post whether or not you have freed Ivy yet. ??