Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Winter Crowns Goal 2 - tiles

I have the same problem with Cranlink. I didn’t hatch my frosttrich but i got my crowns. I haven’t reached arctic abode yet but it skipped on to snow leopard seal. Is it because I already have the habitat from previous leaderboard? If so, why did I not get my crowns!?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by campbellsNYC View Post
    No. Sorry, I don't have them. Like most decor, I sell them to keep less artifacts on my account (game is so prone to crashes!). Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    I have the same problem with Cranlink. I didn’t hatch my frosttrich but i got my crowns. I haven’t reached arctic abode yet but it skipped on to snow leopard seal. Is it because I already have the habitat from previous leaderboard? If so, why did I not get my crowns!?
    I'be flagged your issues in. Please wait for them to check.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by campbellsNYC View Post
    No. Sorry, I don't have them. Like most decor, I sell them to keep less artifacts on my account (game is so prone to crashes!). Thanks.
    You need them for it to count. Please submit a request to support and PM me the ticket number.

Rhino Keeper
    Are we going to be forced to hatch all the animals in order to receive the crowns? In past events we only had to reach that milestone. We only just got 15 new land plots available. And this events has four new animals in it that will take up two plots. Why are we being forced to hatch animals in order to receive our crowns? If we are forced to do this in every event we will run out of land quickly.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I'be flagged your issues in. Please wait for them to check.
    Thank you Rynetory you are a life saviour!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    You need them for it to count. Please submit a request to support and PM me the ticket number.
    All fixed! Finished this goal line AND won my fairy queen too!! So happy. Thank you!

Rynetory it’s still not working i’m still stuck with Snow leopard but I haven’t even reached Arctic Abode yet i might not get fairy queen

I have a question are the prizes for the winter crowns just the crowns for the queen? If so since I already have the queen so I don't want to hatch the seal.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    Rynetory it’s still not working i’m still stuck with Snow leopard but I haven’t even reached Arctic Abode yet i might not get fairy queen
    Sorry to hear that you're still having this issue. I have reported in this for you. Please contact Support: support form and send me your ticket number by pm, link in my signature.

P.S. Support is limited due to long weekend holiday in US.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mypreciou83 View Post
    I have a question are the prizes for the winter crowns just the crowns for the queen? If so since I already have the queen so I don't want to hatch the seal.
    The rewards are Queen's crowns. Congrats on your Fairy Queen!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast